HR127 - Sheila Jackson Lee's Treason
(02-07-2021, 10:20 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: America first was a hiccup which has died with the "election" of China Joe.  The GOP hasn't imploded.  It can't implode because cronies are still being enriched by it.

Ummm...clearly you aren't paying attention to what's going America First is rising...Idk where you are getting your political feelers from (please tell me it's not Fox News) but America First is definitely rising and the GOP is imploding. Cornies can dump all they want into it, but the truth is the GOP is either going to die like the Whigs or become more America First. They won't win elections pimping out losers like Nikki Haley...she's going to suffer a worse defeat than Mike Dukakis. How else do you explain someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene being elected to Congress, Ron DeSantis being governor, and how Ben Sasse and Liz Cheney are being treated?

I am guessing you are still a normie watching Fox News since you insist on using the stupid phrase "China Joe" I got news for ya, Joe Biden is not a puppet for China, he's looking to spark a cold war with China (one thing the regime did like of DJT's presidency) so they can have juicy government contracts for Boeing, General Dynamics, and Raytheon.
(02-08-2021, 06:36 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I got news for ya, Joe Biden is not a puppet for China, he's looking to spark a cold war with China (one thing the regime did like of DJT's presidency) so they can have juicy government contracts for Boeing, General Dynamics, and Raytheon.

Why do they need a cold war with China to keep up military spending? If they need somewhere to bomb, Israel has plenty of suggestions, and China isn't on the list.

Vox linked this article in her Twitter feed, and, while I have no idea if it's right or not, it makes sense. The elites, mainly those who run large corporations, get rich from China. It's much cheaper to make goods in China and import them than to employ Americans. We've seen how the NBA makes excuses for China's crackdown on protests - because they want a billion people to spend money on basketball. The cheaper Apple can make iPhones for, the more money they make, and they make even more if they have access to China. And Trump stood in the way of them getting even richer.

Biden might be a Democrat, but I don't think he's as far to the left as some of the actual Marxists in Congress like AOC and those around her. He probably doesn't care about a lot of it, including abortion, but does what he has to to satisfy his base so he can stay in power so he and his friends can continue getting rich. Right now, the Chinese market is the next big thing for American big business, and if appeasing the Chinese communists is what it takes to make those billions, so be it. Maybe the peasants suffer, but the elites will be just fine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • jovan66102
(02-08-2021, 07:13 PM)Paul Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 06:36 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I got news for ya, Joe Biden is not a puppet for China, he's looking to spark a cold war with China (one thing the regime did like of DJT's presidency) so they can have juicy government contracts for Boeing, General Dynamics, and Raytheon.

Why do they need a cold war with China to keep up military spending? If they need somewhere to bomb, Israel has plenty of suggestions, and China isn't on the list.

Then you explain these aggressive maneuvers.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/6/...el-islands

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/6/...first-call

Quote:Vox linked this article in her Twitter feed, and, while I have no idea if it's right or not, it makes sense. The elites, mainly those who run large corporations, get rich from China. It's much cheaper to make goods in China and import them than to employ Americans.

Again, I think some of you are falling behind on the times and desperately need to turn off Fox News forever. That was true ten years ago, but the situation has changed. Xi has essentially become China's Putin and he's out for Chinese dominance. The regime knows that Xi's China will not let corporations (masquerading as the "free market") dictate terms to them and thus there comes a point where it is no longer "cheaper" to build the iPhone in China. China is no longer a "developing" nation that it was a decade ago. It is a developed nation and is now eclipsing the US in terms of GDP dominance.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/13/china-is...jones.html
Quote:Ummm...clearly you aren't paying attention to what's going America First is rising..

And I heard the same thing about the Tea Party under Comrade Obama.   That disappeared quickly. 

If there is a right wing, show me the RICO lawsuit against the Democrat party.     You won't find one.
--BobCatholic 
(02-09-2021, 12:27 AM)BobCatholic Wrote:
Quote:Ummm...clearly you aren't paying attention to what's going America First is rising..

And I heard the same thing about the Tea Party under Comrade Obama.   That disappeared quickly. 

If there is a right wing, show me the RICO lawsuit against the Democrat party.     You won't find one.
So a movement isn't growing bc Democrats are not being RICOed by the regime? Yeah that makes a whole lot of sense.

The Tea Party actually did something. It gave someone like Donald Trump and actual chance of winning, and he did. I hate to break it to you but the Marxist infiltration did not happen overnight and neither will undoing this mess.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk
Quote:So a movement isn't growing bc Democrats are not being RICOed by the regime?

No. The fact Democrats are not RICO'd by the Republicans shows that they are really the same party.

The cronyocracy lives. Democracy is dead. Constitutional Republic is dead.

Quote:The Tea Party actually did something.

The only thing the Tea Party did was get a tan crybaby elected as speaker.
--BobCatholic 
(02-10-2021, 09:23 PM)BobCatholic Wrote:
Quote:So a movement isn't growing bc Democrats are not being RICOed by the regime?

No.  The fact Democrats are not RICO'd by the Republicans shows that they are really the same party. 

The cronyocracy lives.  Democracy is dead.  Constitutional Republic is dead.

Quote:The Tea Party actually did something.

The only thing the Tea Party did was get a tan crybaby elected as speaker.
 Tan Crybaby elected a Speaker... what a novel way to look at it.
Quote:I got news for ya, Joe Biden is not a puppet for China, he's looking to spark a cold war with China (one thing the regime did like of DJT's presidency) so they can have juicy government contracts for Boeing, General Dynamics, and Raytheon.

Biden and the CCP are in cahoots (see, for ex., https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/da...s-back-in/). They both might wage a "cold war" for show, control, and power -- i.e., to keep their respective citizens in fear, to justify more police state tactics and taxes, etc. --  but it won't be real, at least not on the American side. Behind the scenes, the oligarchs of China and the U.S. work together to get as filthy stinking rich and as powerful as they can. Xi may well be out for dominance (I don't think there's any doubt about that), but Biden and those of his ilk don't give a crap. They don't care about American sovereignty, and are just fine letting Xi's China eclipse the U.S. As long as they and theirs are raking it in, s'all good by them.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • HailGilbert
(02-12-2021, 04:46 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote:
Quote:I got news for ya, Joe Biden is not a puppet for China, he's looking to spark a cold war with China (one thing the regime did like of DJT's presidency) so they can have juicy government contracts for Boeing, General Dynamics, and Raytheon.

Biden and the CCP are in cahoots (see, for ex., https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/da...s-back-in/). They both might wage a "cold war" for show, control, and power -- i.e., to keep their respective citizens in fear, to justify more police state tactics and taxes, etc. --  but it won't be real, at least not on the American side. Behind the scenes, the oligarchs of China and the U.S. work together to get as filthy stinking rich and as powerful as they can. Xi may well be out for dominance (I don't think there's any doubt about that), but Biden and those of his ilk don't give a crap. They don't care about American sovereignty, and are just fine letting Xi's China eclipse the U.S. As long as they and theirs are raking it in, s'all good by them.

It may seem like it to the Fox News crowd, but that's really just Trumpian propaganda (and I'm a Trumper). Biden is no more pro-China with this small gesture, than Trump was when he was slow to condemn China's hostilities towards HK and the Uyghurs.

The fact is China is de-coupling from the US economy and the world is following suit and it's causing a lot of problems (see US stance against the German-Russo Nordstrom 2 pipeline). China is no longer a competitor like it was in the 00s. It is a dominant force and is eclipsing the US. The Covid lockdowns Trump put on and the failed trade war hurt the US drastically and now we are behind. Shit the bed is now on record of saying that the US needs an infrastructure bill immediately or "China is gonna eat our lunch." The US is scared because Trump's trade war proved that the decoupling has already happened. If GWB imposed the tarrifs in 2007 when China was still a competitor, it would have seriously hurt China and kept it in check, but now China is a superpower and China can give back as much as it can take. The US govt is now the source of a third of all US Agri Income...( talk about panem et circenses!) and since Biden is not looking to lift the tarrifs, then we shall see this subsidy of Farms remain in place until further notice. China is proving that it can take on the US and pose a serious threat, not in the deluded fantasies some have of Chinese troops marching on DC, but more or less the US being forced to play second fiddle to China's demands.

The regime is scared because the regime is about power. It was okay if the Chinese enjoyed a better way or life than Americans, as long as the regime called all the shots. Now Emperor Xi (let's call him for what he is) is now starting to call the shots and Trump pissed off the NATO-EU crowd by demanding they pay their share and so the NATO-Euro crowd is starting to decouple from the US (even France is talking about how the toxic woke culture is a threat to France...funny no mention of the hordes of African migrants). The regime is realizing that America is weaker, not stronger because it's stuck in a liquidity trap in which once the Asset Bubbles burst there is nothing that the Fed can do (maybe extend purchases to preferred stock?). The US is faced with a real serious threat. No longer is China something for video games, it has eclipsed the US in terms of economic, political, and extremely soon military power. So this is unacceptable for the regime.

So it's not about sovereignty, it's about power. The regime cannot continue to make their money if a Chinese nationalist like Xi is calling the shots and China is not buying into the diversity crap as they have no tribe members there. So the regime is feeling threatened and they are starting to work to check the threat, but what they don't realize is they bled this country dry and it's now about as powerful as Russia was at the turn of the 20th Century.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • Augustinian
(02-12-2021, 07:08 PM)austenbosten Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 04:46 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote:

It may seem like it to the Fox News crowd, but that's really just Trumpian propaganda (and I'm a Trumper).  Biden is no more pro-China with this small gesture, than Trump was when he was slow to condemn China's hostilities towards HK and the Uyghurs.

The fact is China is de-coupling from the US economy and the world is following suit and it's causing a lot of problems (see US stance against the German-Russo Nordstrom 2 pipeline).  China is no longer a competitor like it was in the 00s.  It is a dominant force and is eclipsing the US.  The Covid lockdowns Trump put on and the failed trade war hurt the US drastically and now we are behind.  Shit the bed is now on record of saying that the US needs an infrastructure bill immediately or "China is gonna eat our lunch."  The US is scared because Trump's trade war proved that the decoupling has already happened.  If GWB imposed the tarrifs in 2007 when China was still a competitor, it would have seriously hurt China and kept it in check, but now China is a superpower and China can give back as much as it can take.  The US govt is now the source of a third of all US Agri Income...( talk about panem et circenses!) and since Biden is not looking to lift the tarrifs, then we shall see this subsidy of Farms remain in place until further notice.  China is proving that it can take on the US and pose a serious threat, not in the deluded fantasies some have of Chinese troops marching on DC, but more or less the US being forced to play second fiddle to China's demands.

The regime is scared because the regime is about power.  It was okay if the Chinese enjoyed a better way or life than Americans, as long as the regime called all the shots.  Now Emperor Xi (let's call him for what he is) is now starting to call the shots and Trump pissed off the NATO-EU crowd by demanding they pay their share and so the NATO-Euro crowd is starting to decouple from the US (even France is talking about how the toxic woke culture is a threat to France...funny no mention of the hordes of African migrants).  The regime is realizing that America is weaker, not stronger because it's stuck in a liquidity trap in which once the Asset Bubbles burst there is nothing that the Fed can do (maybe extend purchases to preferred stock?).  The US is faced with a real serious threat.  No longer is China something for video games, it has eclipsed the US in terms of economic, political, and extremely soon military power.  So this is unacceptable for the regime.

So it's not about sovereignty, it's about power.  The regime cannot continue to make their money if a Chinese nationalist like Xi is calling the shots and China is not buying into the diversity crap as they have no tribe members there.  So the regime is feeling threatened and they are starting to work to check the threat, but what they don't realize is they bled this country dry and it's now about as powerful as Russia was at the turn of the 20th Century.

Better get learning mandarin, then, I guess.

And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten diadems, and upon his heads names of blasphemy. - Apoc. 13:1
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4