The mRNA “Vaccines” for Covid-19 are 100% Medical Fraud
Here is a rather well done and succinct article about one formulation of the current available COVID-19/Wuhan Virus (a virus that has yet to be isolated and fully identified, BTW):

Article Wrote:fromrome.info

[Image: 800px-coronaviruses_004_lores-e158184201...372&crop=1]
by Br. Alexis Bugnolo

You get sick, and have the symptoms of an infectious disease. The doctors diagnose you has having an infection caused by virus X. They treat you.

If you are more fortunate, before entering a part of the world with virus X you take the vaccine for virus X. These traditional vaccines contain a weakened form of the virus, which, when injected into a human body, cause the same anti-body reaction as the real virus, but in a reduced intensity, so you can survive it. When you encounter virus X, you body’s immune system kills it upon entrance.

But in the case of Covid-19, things work backwards.

They claim Covid-19 exists. And they claim that this disease is caused by SarsCOV19, a virus. But instead of giving you a weakened form to vaccinate you, they developed allegedly a new type of “vaccine”. A mRNA “vaccine”.

In a mRNA vaccine, part of the tissue of your own body is injected in such a way that the mRNA enters some of the cells of your body and causes them to produce the non-Human protein that causes an anti-body reaction. The lympocytes are created by your immune system and they track down the cells which were injected and kill them.

Thus you are not really being vaccinated for anything. The mRNA strands with which you are injected do not have to be from SarsCOV-19, and SarsCOV-19 does not have to even exist to make this kind of vaccine.

Hopefully you now realize that the product you are being demanded to take is 100% medical fraud.

It is a lie, justified with a lie, justified with a lie, without any scientific proof of causality or laboratory experiments to prove that the vaccine will work to prevent the disease that they claim exists and to be caused by the virus they claim to exist.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(02-01-2021, 04:26 PM)Zedta Wrote: Here is a rather well done and succinct article about one formulation of the current available COVID-19/Wuhan Virus (a virus that has yet to be isolated and fully identified, BTW):

Article Wrote:fromrome.info

[Image: 800px-coronaviruses_004_lores-e158184201...372&crop=1]
by Br. Alexis Bugnolo

You get sick, and have the symptoms of an infectious disease. The doctors diagnose you has having an infection caused by virus X. They treat you.

If you are more fortunate, before entering a part of the world with virus X you take the vaccine for virus X. These traditional vaccines contain a weakened form of the virus, which, when injected into a human body, cause the same anti-body reaction as the real virus, but in a reduced intensity, so you can survive it. When you encounter virus X, you body’s immune system kills it upon entrance.

But in the case of Covid-19, things work backwards.

They claim Covid-19 exists. And they claim that this disease is caused by SarsCOV19, a virus. But instead of giving you a weakened form to vaccinate you, they developed allegedly a new type of “vaccine”. A mRNA “vaccine”.

In a mRNA vaccine, part of the tissue of your own body is injected in such a way that the mRNA enters some of the cells of your body and causes them to produce the non-Human protein that causes an anti-body reaction. The lympocytes are created by your immune system and they track down the cells which were injected and kill them.

Thus you are not really being vaccinated for anything. The mRNA strands with which you are injected do not have to be from SarsCOV-19, and SarsCOV-19 does not have to even exist to make this kind of vaccine.

Hopefully you now realize that the product you are being demanded to take is 100% medical fraud.

It is a lie, justified with a lie, justified with a lie, without any scientific proof of causality or laboratory experiments to prove that the vaccine will work to prevent the disease that they claim exists and to be caused by the virus they claim to exist.

From what I've read, the mRNA technology has been used in rabies vaccines for years.  This is just the first time it's been used to vaccinate humans.
(02-01-2021, 05:29 PM)Melkite Wrote: From what I've read, the mRNA technology has been used in rabies vaccines for years.  This is just the first time it's been used to vaccinate humans.

Okay, but I find it rather coincidental(?) that there has been a marked increase of canine and feline cancers and diabetes for about the same period. I don't think that is the only cause, but nutrition alone can't be, for instance. Don't forget the use of a simian virus, SV-40 in the polio vaccines that Salk formulated, have been liked to similar outbreaks of diabetes, atherosclerosis, cancers and a few other diseases, in the Boomer generation.

COVID-19/Wuhan Virus is on a significant decline and efficacy of these new vaccines against variant strains, like the ones coming out of Africa/UK, have show initially to be rather remarkably poor, with rates in the 50% ranges.

We humans, BTW, are not 'animals' in the strict sense and human trials (done, because of that reason) were very short and with quite varied results as to safety and long-term side effects.

Thanks but no thanks, especially when a score of Pharmacists with Doctorate level degrees, have said they will not take the vaccines.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(02-01-2021, 04:26 PM)Zedta Wrote: Here is a rather well done and succinct article about one formulation of the current available COVID-19/Wuhan Virus (a virus that has yet to be isolated and fully identified, BTW):
in what sense is this article even remotely well done?  Succinct, yes.  But sensical? No

What side of crazy do you wake up on in the morning where you think the Man is out to get you, or the Beast, or maybe it's the same thing.  I hate the government probably more than most people, but, My God, take the vaccine.  What part of this is fraudulent or crazy?  A message is sent to your body's rna instructions to produce a protein antibody that your body will hate and learn to kill.  The Lord God has made us little less than angels.  See Aquinas.  We are wicked smart.  Get the jab.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jerry Towns's post:
  • Evangelium, pspark
(02-02-2021, 12:11 AM)Jerry Towns Wrote: Get the jab.

No. I'll wait while all of you Covidians volunteer as guinea pigs for an experimental, dangerous treatment for a mostly harmless illness.
🤡 There's no such thing as a Catholic Democrat  🤡
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
(02-02-2021, 12:11 AM)Jerry Towns Wrote: We are wicked smart.  Get the jab.

You first, bud.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Zedta
(02-02-2021, 12:11 AM)Jerry Towns Wrote: in what sense is this article even remotely well done?  Succinct, yes.  But sensical? No

What side of crazy do you wake up on in the morning where you think the Man is out to get you, or the Beast, or maybe it's the same thing.  I hate the government probably more than most people, but, My God, take the vaccine.  What part of this is fraudulent or crazy?  A message is sent to your body's rna instructions to produce a protein antibody that your body will hate and learn to kill.  The Lord God has made us little less than angels.  See Aquinas.  We are wicked smart.  Get the jab.

I guess 'crazy' is a relative thing.

If you think it is 'crazy' to not get 'jabbed' with a vaccine that isn't really a vaccine, created on the quick and rushed out for distribution, one where side effects have been ramping up and long term effects not studied when the disease these vaccines are supposed to prevent is on the low side of the bell curve, like polio was when the Salk vaccine came out, and when there are a number of very safe and effective regimens inexpensively available to fight the disease, which has a very low mortality rate as compared to the common seasonal flu (like the first SARS flu)...well ya, I'll stick with being crazy.

You just go right ahead and good luck.

BTW: Anyone who would use 'wicked' as a modifier to smart, must be very easily misguided. How is wicked ever paired with smart? Wicked=EVIL, no?
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(02-02-2021, 09:53 AM)Zedta Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 12:11 AM)Jerry Towns Wrote: in what sense is this article even remotely well done?  Succinct, yes.  But sensical? No

BTW: Anyone who would use 'wicked' as a modifier to smart, must be very easily misguided. How is wicked ever paired with smart? Wicked=EVIL, no?

Well, an evil is a deficiency according to Scholastic teaching. Therefore to say someone or a collective is "wicked smart" would actually be to admit a deficiency in their intelligence. And a deficiency in intellect would be retardation or idiocy. Therefore, a statement like "We are wicked smart" could be interpreted to mean "We are retarded".
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
(02-02-2021, 10:23 AM)Augustinian Wrote: "We are retarded".

Like, in a $GME to the moon kind of way?
🤡 There's no such thing as a Catholic Democrat  🤡
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
(02-02-2021, 10:29 AM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 10:23 AM)Augustinian Wrote: "We are retarded".

Like, in a $GME to the moon kind of way?

I'd say more like an SLV to the moon retarded.