A Video With a Lot of Information on Why I Ain't Taking 'The Jab'
(02-13-2021, 03:40 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Nonsense.

Nonsense is to bow down before an idiocracy populated by only the wokest ideologues who have demonstrated time and again that they don't have your interests in mind.
[-] The following 3 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • J Michael, karl, Zedta
(02-13-2021, 03:45 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 03:40 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Nonsense.

Nonsense is to bow down before an idiocracy populated by only the wokest ideologues who have demonstrated time and again that they don't have your interests in mind.

So you don't believe any of this is real? A real concern? Facts please, not political banter/denials.

I've seen some contradictory information but talk to a doctor or nurse that has to deal with this on a daily basis.
(02-13-2021, 04:40 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: I've seen some contradictory information but talk to a doctor or nurse that has to deal with this on a daily basis.

I've seen the inside of a hospital multiple times since the "pandemic" began, both as a patient and as the caregiver of a patient, and there are multiple medical professionals in my immediate and extended family.

It's not a warzone. The vast majority of hospitalists and hospital nurses aren't working any extra overtime. Many of them are seeing their hours cut or getting furloughed because a frightened public are delaying tests and elective procedures.

Of those who have "died of COVID", 94% of them had other serious preexisting conditions. To be completely blunt, these people were on their way out already. It's sad for them and their families, but the seasonal flu likely would have done the same thing.
[-] The following 3 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • karl, TruthWhichIsChrist, Zedta
(02-13-2021, 05:06 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 04:40 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: I've seen some contradictory information but talk to a doctor or nurse that has to deal with this on a daily basis.

I've seen the inside of a hospital multiple times since the "pandemic" began, both as a patient and as the caregiver of a patient, and there are multiple medical professionals in my immediate and extended family.

It's not a warzone. The vast majority of hospitalists and hospital nurses aren't working any extra overtime. Many of them are seeing their hours cut or getting furloughed because a frightened public are delaying tests and elective procedures.

Of those who have "died of COVID", 94% of them had other serious preexisting conditions. To be completely blunt, these people were on their way out already. It's sad for them and their families, but the seasonal flu likely would have done the same thing.

I work in the #1 hospital in our area closely with the OR. We shut down every "unessential" department and furloughed thousands of employees and never once saw a surge in inpatient cases for COVID during the height of the "pandemic". And while we certainly have some now, we never were overwhelmed. We actually had very little to do once they shut down voluntary surgeries and shifted to emergency cases only. But that had to change once we started bleeding money, so the OR (and my dept) went back into full swing after only two weeks to offset the millions we lost thanks to this overhyped flu season.

And now, we're looking at this lasting well into the foreseeable future as China Joe's 100 days of masking have been extended indefinitely.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, karl, Zedta
So the Leftists planned this. The media is not being truthful. And so on. Sounds like a conspiracy.

Those I knew who were affected were not really affected? That is false.

Perhaps the British Prime Minister is in on it.
(02-13-2021, 06:12 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Those I knew who were affected were not really affected? That is false.

The testing is so inaccurate, most people will never know whether their loved ones actually had COVID or just some run-of-the-mill cold/flu that developed into pneumonia.
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • karl, Zedta
Well, I think I'll get my medical advice from medical professionals as opposed to... well... here.
(02-13-2021, 06:51 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Well, I think I'll get my medical advice from medical professionals as opposed to... well... here.

[Image: 1610377816-capture-d-ecran-2021-01-11-a-16-09-11.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
I found another webinar which may be informative.

https://standforhealthfreedom.com/CDC-investigation/

This one is Wednesday evening. It will look at bizarre changes to the rules governing death statistics in 2020.
[-] The following 2 users Like TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Zedta
Well, I'm just sayin': When I asked my son, who has a doctorate in Pharmacy, from one of the top ten Pharmacy universities, if he was going to take the 'vaccine', he said, NO, not any of them and all of his classmates, that he is still in touch with, and that is a vast majority of the graduates, are not taking it either. Personally; I will not take something marketed as a vaccine, which it is not (in the classical sense of the word Vaccine), that has had very limited human trials, from a formulation that in one case has only been used on dogs for Rabies (which has had limited proof of even being effective), and which in each case, makes the 'vaccinated' carriers and therefore mass infectors for those not vaccinated. Add to that, people who have survived the COVID disease and subsequently taken the vaccine, have way too frequently DIED.

I hate to repeat myself too much, but I am rather passionate about this issue: I worked in the Medical Professions for 40+ years. I was the OIC of an Army 'Shot Team' for 10 years and got to know a lot about vaccines and how to and how not to give them. I have only taken the flu shots once, I got the flu twice and the once was after taking the flu shot. I worked for many hours, one on one, with active flu patients for many flu seasons, yet I didn't get sick during SARS COV-1 or the Swine Flu outbreak or a majority of other flu outbreaks. Vaccines have never been proven to stop a pandemic or even an epidemic. Even Flemming said that his and Salk's polio vaccine didn't stop the polio pandemic, because it was, like the current 'pandemic', on the down-side of the bell curve already when they began inoculations.

I could go on, but I think its a waste of time for some people who are totally preprogrammed, by MSM and social media hacks, to follow the crowd and do as big brother tells them.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, karl