A Video With a Lot of Information on Why I Ain't Taking 'The Jab'
(02-14-2021, 07:47 PM)Zedta Wrote: I could go on, but I think its a waste of time for some people who are totally preprogrammed, by MSM and social media hacks, to follow the crowd and do as big brother tells them.

This is exactly how we got into this situation to begin with.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • SacraCor714, Zedta
(02-14-2021, 08:07 PM)Augustinian Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 07:47 PM)Zedta Wrote: I could go on, but I think its a waste of time for some people who are totally preprogrammed, by MSM and social media hacks, to follow the crowd and do as big brother tells them.

This is exactly how we got into this situation to begin with.

Every time you contradict the narrative, Savannah Guthrie's voice goes up another octave.
🤡 There's no such thing as a Catholic Democrat  🤡
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta
(02-14-2021, 05:39 PM)TruthWhichIsChrist Wrote: I found another webinar which may be informative.

https://standforhealthfreedom.com/CDC-investigation/

This one is Wednesday evening. It will look at bizarre changes to the rules governing death statistics in 2020.

This was very good. See it here:

[-] The following 1 user Likes TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
  • Zedta
I think this is free for the date Feb 18.

https://healthfreedomsummit.com/

I played the videos, they are quite useful. Worth a look for sure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
  • Zedta
Quick check-in to post this disturbing, very short, video, apparently out of Israel of a reaction to the mRNA 'vaccine':

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(02-25-2021, 12:48 PM)Zedta Wrote: Quick check-in to post this disturbing, very short, video, apparently out of Israel of a reaction to the mRNA 'vaccine':

If that is real, well........O.M.G.!!!
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Zedta
I am breaking my 'Fisheaters" fast once again, but then again, I didn't come on yesterday. Whatever, here is a very important video from another country with a translator's over dub. It is very important to realize some very damning (literally) aspects of the 'vaccines' they are promoting. The way they have been pushed on the world's population is very suspect, at the least, in how intense, very rapid and all encompassing the rollout is. This has never been seen before for any disease at any time. Why? It ain't to protect you, friend. That part is for sure. Take it to the bank and cash that check!!

https://www.brighteon.com/43382017-5dd6-...4eec830d5d
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • J Michael
(03-01-2021, 03:24 PM)Zedta Wrote: I am breaking my 'Fisheaters" fast once again, but then again, I didn't come on yesterday. Whatever, here is a very important video from another country with a translator's over dub. It is very important to realize some very damning (literally) aspects of the 'vaccines' they are promoting. The way they have been pushed on the world's population is very suspect, at the least, in how intense, very rapid and all encompassing the rollout is. This has never been seen before for any disease at any time. Why? It ain't to protect you, friend. That part is for sure. Take it to the bank and cash that check!!

https://www.brighteon.com/43382017-5dd6-...4eec830d5d
EEEEK!

Really?

My highly inaccurate bs meter is going bonkers here, skeptic that I am.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Zedta
Meanwhile, in the US, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been approved for emergency use. About 3.9 million doses are on hand right now. And as of today, 75.2 million doses of the existing two vaccines have been given. I'll be standing in line.
(03-01-2021, 04:52 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Meanwhile, in the US, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been approved for emergency use.

It has received an Emergency Use Authorization -- not an approval.
🤡 There's no such thing as a Catholic Democrat  🤡
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Zedta