A Video With a Lot of Information on Why I Ain't Taking 'The Jab'
(03-14-2021, 04:38 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: The end does not justify the means; the Church has always taught this. If there are moral alternatives available, we must always choose the moral alternative under pain of sin. 

The moral alternative:
https://aflds.com/
[-] The following 3 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • J Michael, SacraCor714, Zedta
(03-14-2021, 04:26 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Do you treat all of your neighbors the same? Are they not all individuals living through their individual circumstances?

Or are they categorized and put into blocs?
No.  Yes.  No.

But if they sometimes act the same in the same or similar circumstances....

Just what are we talking about here, anyway?
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
What I am talking about is politics blinding people. How do you interact with the people you know? As individuals or not?

Why is there this need to put people into blocs? Pollsters do it but I don't. For pollsters, margin of error + - 5%.
Let me give a little primer of "Cell Lines".

For example, there is an old cell line called Simian Virus 40, broken down, that means the cell line was taken from an Ape or Monkey and it took 40 attempts before a satisfactory sample was obtained.

As for human fetal cells, the first was obtained by doctor (in the 60s, after an abortion) at the Wistar Institute, hence it was named WI-1. It took 38 attempts before a usable sample from an aborted female baby's lung tissue could be obtained. The letters identify the initials of the institute or lab and the number is the number of attempts before a satisfactory sample is obtained.

Many fetal cell lines are in the 100's. Add to this horror, more recently, the baby to be 'harvested', is birthed in a way as in Cesarean, or C-Section. In other words it is alive and has to be restrained as the organs needed are removed, as in cut out. This is done to reduce degradation of the cell structures that starts immediately upon death. Often, the longer the gestation, length of pregnancy before the procedure, the better the results. This is also how 'Stem Cells' are harvested, despite the fact that there are stem cells in the umbilical cord blood and this method was in use for many years before abortions became so commonplace.

The horror of all this is beyond the pale.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael, TruthWhichIsChrist
(03-14-2021, 06:15 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: What I am talking about is politics blinding people. How do you interact with the people you know? As individuals or not?

Why is there this need to put people into blocs? Pollsters do it but I don't. For pollsters, margin of error + - 5%.
How is this discussion direction, genre to the title of this thread?

Just wondering, because it is lost on me.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
(03-14-2021, 06:29 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 06:15 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: What I am talking about is politics blinding people. How do you interact with the people you know? As individuals or not?

How is this discussion direction, genre to the title of this thread?

Just wondering, because it is lost on me.
I'll second that!

I've been trying to figure that out, unsuccessfully, for a while.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Zedta
(03-14-2021, 06:43 PM)J Michael Wrote: I've been trying to figure that out, unsuccessfully, for a while.

800 million Americans can't be wrong.

I was there, you know.
[-] The following 3 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • J Michael, TruthWhichIsChrist, Zedta
I keep thinking of the morning sickness pill from the before..which resulted in thalimide (spelling) babies.
These vaccines have not been tested enough.
[-] The following 3 users Like AnaCarolina1's post:
  • J Michael, TruthWhichIsChrist, Zedta
Here's a very good, more current video/audio podcast on the subject at hand.

A rather good take this: https://www.brighteon.com/d5e8a434-2d8c-...82adc6a4f9
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
Here's another decent video on the Vaccines:  https://www.brighteon.com/cd1a2e7f-053d-...da7fb9064e
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell