Experimental Coronavirus Vaccines Killed 1,170 Americans (so far)
The experimental Coronavirus vaccines have killed 1,170 Americans so far.  These 1,170 victims represent 0.003% of the people to whom the experimental vaccines have been haphazardly and hastily administered.

For people aged 20-49, the vaccines are 15x more likely to kill them than the Coronavirus.

And for people aged 0-19, the vaccines are a whopping 100x more likely to kill them than the Coronavirus.

You'd have to be a complete idiot to present yourself for this untested, experimental vaccine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/cdc-to-i...-dose.html

Quote:The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will investigate the death of a Nebraska man after local health officials listed the Covid-19 vaccine as one of several causes of death, the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services said in a press release late Thursday.

The man, a long-term care facility resident in his late forties with several co-exisiting diseases and conditions, died on Jan. 17 between one and two weeks after receiving his first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, according to the statement.

The CDC and FDA received 1,170 reports of fatalities among individuals in the U.S. who received a Covid vaccine — 0.003% of vaccinated people — between Dec. 14, and Feb. 7. During this time, over 41 million doses of Pfizer or Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines were administered across the country, according to the CDC.

“Typically, COVID-19 vaccine deaths can be attributed to anaphylaxis and occur within a relatively short period after the vaccine is given, which is why monitoring is done,” said Dr. Gary Anthone, Nebraska’s chief medical officer.

“While I cannot speculate on this case, when individuals die days or weeks after the vaccine has been administered, it is more likely due to other underlying factors,” Anthone said.

The death was entered into the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, a national vaccine safety surveillance program run by CDC and the Food and Drug Administration. All adverse events or fatalities must be reported to the system whenever they occur after vaccination.

“This process allows the CDC and FDA to closely monitor and assess any adverse events, for ongoing safety evaluations,” the state health department said in a statement.

The CDC has not reported any patterns in cause of death that would suggest safety issues with the vaccines.

Individuals with high-risk conditions should consult their medical providers regarding vaccination, Anthone said.
[-] The following 4 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, Augustinian, CatholicMamato5, Zedta
Yeah, but, like, the Covi is bad bro. What are you, some kind of conspiracy theorist?
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Zedta
(02-13-2021, 11:16 AM)Augustinian Wrote: Yeah, but, like, the Covi is bad bro. What are you, some kind of conspiracy theorist?

These are facts, bro.  TrUsT tHe ScIeNcE.
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
I'm not particularly a fan of the Covid-19 vaccines, but it's a bit of a stretch to jump to the conclusion that the vaccine is the cause of death, if it wasn't due to anaphylaxis. It's like saying that Covid-19 is the cause of death just because someone who dies tests positive.

If the vaccine was the cause of death in the majority of these cases, I would like to see further investigation to show how it killed these people.
[-] The following 4 users Like jack89's post:
  • Catherine, Evangelium, Melkite, Steven
(02-13-2021, 12:55 PM)jack89 Wrote: I'm not particularly a fan of the Covid-19 vaccines, but it's a bit of a stretch to jump to the conclusion that the vaccine is the cause of death, if it wasn't due to anaphylaxis.  It's like saying that Covid-19 is the cause of death just because someone who dies tests positive.

If the vaccine was the cause of death in the majority of these cases, I would like to see further investigation to show how it killed these people.

Anaphylaxis isn't the only cause of vaccine death.  It's just the most dramatic one.

Thrombocytopenia is all the rage these days:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...r-BB1dyVUX
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Zedta
And we can't be sure whether the eight spontaneous abortions were counted in that 1,170 number, because the people pushing the experimental vaccine are generally the same people pushing the "clump of cells" narrative.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/at-lea...r-cdc-data
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Zedta
In light of the subject here, you may find the Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System of interest: https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8. My family and I have already had some personal encounters with the 'Rona Doom, so, for us, we wouldn't be on the receiving end of any of the vaccines, even aside from moral questions or the truly novel nature of most of them. I am reminded of how thalidomide was once briefly used to try to relieve morning sickness. I'm adding the repose of the souls of those who died as a result, in part or whole, to my Rosary intentions.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 2 users Like dahveed's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Zedta
(02-13-2021, 01:04 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 12:55 PM)jack89 Wrote: I'm not particularly a fan of the Covid-19 vaccines, but it's a bit of a stretch to jump to the conclusion that the vaccine is the cause of death, if it wasn't due to anaphylaxis.  It's like saying that Covid-19 is the cause of death just because someone who dies tests positive.

Anaphylaxis isn't the only cause of vaccine death.  It's just the most dramatic one.

Thrombocytopenia is all the rage these days:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...r-BB1dyVUX

Anaphylaxis is the most apparent because of its quick onset. Relatively simple to diagnose.  Death occurring days or weeks after the immunization aren't as easily attributed to the vaccine.  That was my point.    

I hadn't heard about a correlation of Thrombocytopenia with Covid vaccines until you mentioned it just now.  It doesn't seem like there are lot of cases of it but it sounds like it merits further investigation.
How about this postulate:

Suppose three aircraft companies got a contract to build an aircraft unlike any ever used for human flight. There had been some models made and tested, but never on large enough scale for transporting humans, just RC types of models. Further, lets say that those who were involved in making the aircraft, were financed by rich mass murderers and the government agreed to insulate the investors, designers and the manufacturers from any consequences of their project and product. Finally, the only actual testing of the aircraft, was taxiing the plane on runways and doing run ups, but never flown.

So, would you sign up to fly on this thing's first flight? Even if it flew but had a number of crashes, but was still produced and that's not to mention, placed into common use with government assistance with large amounts of money resulting, for those investors?
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
Vaccines take decades to complete and process in the FDA, and I'm to believe that a "safe" vaccine was developed for a novel coronavirus (that has been shown to mutate as quickly as the flu) in less than a year?

I spot bullshit.
[-] The following 3 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Augustinian, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Zedta