Experimental Coronavirus Vaccines Killed 1,170 Americans (so far)
(02-14-2021, 02:37 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Over 50 million people have been vaccinated in the US and the process is accelerating. Canada is in a sorry state, unless the CBC also produces fake news and Mr. Trudeau is in on it.

As a moderator on another forum, I've noticed an interesting thing on message boards in general. It usually takes only two people pushing a counter-narrative to confuse the average person. That, my friends, is one problem with the internet
Canada has been in a sorry state for quite some time :-).
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Compassion and justice in one soul are as a man adoring God and idols in one house." -St. Isaac of Syria

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
(02-14-2021, 02:37 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: It usually takes only two people pushing a counter-narrative to confuse the average person. That, my friends, is one problem with the internet

A confession, at last!
I have seen the perpetrators here. It is to laugh.
A bit more news: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pfizer-...-1.5913698

But perhaps Canada does not exist either. :)
Mass delusion. Let's see...divorce legitimized by motion pictures. Birth control legitimized by motion pictures + television. Abortion legitimized by motion pictures + television. Homosexuality legitimized by motion pictures + television + world-wide-web. Same Sex Marriage legitimized by motion pictures + televion + world-wide-web. Transsexualaztion of children legitimized by...&c, &c, &c.

CBC, Reuters, et al. -- ACK!
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
Ah, that explains absolutely... uh... nothing.
The Media hard at work

Again, I'm glad China banned the BBC from it's land...f*ck the BBC and f*ck the Media! A bunch of duplicitous, narcissistic, nanny-children.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident