"Trump Acquitted by US Senate; 7 Republicans Join Dems"
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/aquitta...d/1009919/

Went pretty much as I thought it would, except I figured about 4 or 5 GOP senators would break rank and vote for conviction.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 2 users Like SeekerofChrist's post:
  • Augustinian, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(02-13-2021, 07:08 PM)SeekerofChrist Wrote: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/aquitta...d/1009919/

Went pretty much as I thought it would, except I figured about 4 or 5 GOP senators would break rank and vote for conviction.

For these seven traitors and any others who abandoned their constitutional authority to reject fraudulent slates of electors, I hope they're primaried out.
Color me not surprised.
[-] The following 4 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Augustinian, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, SeekerofChrist, Zedta
7 LWW's in the RINOpublican party. This is why the RINOpublican party refuses to RICO the mafia-like leftocrat party.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 2 users Like BobCatholic's post:
  • austenbosten, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(02-15-2021, 12:21 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: 7 LWW's in the RINOpublican party.    This is why the RINOpublican party refuses to RICO the mafia-like leftocrat party.

Oh there's more than just 7 GOP Senators who are afraid to RICO the Democrats.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(02-15-2021, 12:21 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: 7 LWW's in the RINOpublican party.    This is why the RINOpublican party refuses to RICO the mafia-like leftocrat party.

Question: what does LWW mean?
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes HailGilbert's post:
  • austenbosten
LWW = left wing whacko
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobCatholic's post:
  • SeekerofChrist