Please pray for Fr. Dominic Quadras, diocesan Catholic Priest interested in TLM.
Dear FE Family and Prayer Warriors,

Fr. Dominic Quadras is a diocesan Catholic Priest of Karwar diocese in Bangalore, India.

He is interested in learning to offer the TLM. He just reached out to me the other day by email.

I would appreciate prayers for him. I informed my SSPX Priest, Fr. Therasian, and he replied.

Fr. T said they would definitely be interested in helping Fr. D offer the TLM. Please pray for both Priests.
Rosary Crusade to end Abortion: https://rosarycrusadingarmytoendabortion.home.blog/

"My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your Most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby offer my whole life to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Together with my life, I place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices ... https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/
[-] The following 8 users Like XavierSem's post:
  • ActusFidei313, Catherine, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, dahveed, jack89, SeekerofChrist, SeeTheLight, tucherb
Wonderful.  I also teach lessons; if I can be of any assistance from afar with answering questions, he is welcome to reach out to me.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steven's post:
  • XavierSem
Praying for both priests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cor Immaculatum Mariae, ora pro nobis. (Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.)
Sancte Pie Quinte, ora pro nobis.(St. Pius V, pray for us.)
Sancte Pie Decime, ora pro nobis.(St. Pius X, pray for us.)
Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus (No salvation outside the Church)
“Catholics who remain faithful to Tradition, even if they are reduced to a handful, are the true Church of Jesus Christ.”  St. Athanasius
[-] The following 1 user Likes OmniaInstaurareInChristo's post:
  • XavierSem