Randomly fell out of bed last night.. is this a cause for concern?
Long story short: I fell out of bed just after 2 AM this morning, waking up once I hit the floor. This is the first time I recall this happening.. I’ve searched this on the internet this morning, but it seems to mostly relate to seniors. I’m a mere 35 year old fellow!
(Also, last two nights it’s taken longer than usual to fall asleep. No real reason, like stress, or anything like that. Just seems my body doesn’t want to sleep!)

Any help would be appreciated!
(02-19-2021, 08:53 AM)FultonFan Wrote: Long story short: I fell out of bed just after 2 AM this morning, waking up once I hit the floor. This is the first time I recall this happening.. I’ve searched this on the internet this morning, but it seems to mostly relate to seniors. I’m a mere 35 year old fellow!
(Also, last two nights it’s taken longer than usual to fall asleep. No real reason, like stress, or anything like that. Just seems my body doesn’t want to sleep!)

Any help would be appreciated!

If it was your bed, you're probably OK.  If you found yourself in a furniture store, seek help.
[-] The following 6 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Eric F, FultonFan, HailGilbert, J Michael, jovan66102, Melkite
What if I lived in one?
The Gospel is traditional.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Evangelium's post:
  • ActusFidei313
I have an uncle that has fallen out of bed his whole life.

When he's visiting it's common to hear a thud at night. He just pulls the covers off the bed and on falls back asleep lol.
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
(02-19-2021, 06:54 PM)SeeTheLight Wrote: I have an uncle that has fallen out of bed his whole life.

When he's visiting it's common to hear a thud at night. He just pulls the covers off the bed and on falls back asleep lol.

Lol the poor man.
I really hope this isn’t the beginning of something similar!
Melatonin may help .
Is all well with the missus? It may have been her who pushed you out :) doggos have been known to do this too.
How close to the edge do you typically sleep? I did it once when I was 10 but never again since.