Hiatus
My health has been spotty as of late, so I'm going to take a break from pretty much everything for a week or two.  I'll keep everyone here in my prayers.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 3 users Like SeekerofChrist's post:
  • Basil3HCm, JacafamalaRedux, jack89
(02-19-2021, 09:20 PM)SeekerofChrist Wrote: My health has been spotty as of late, so I'm going to take a break from pretty much everything for a week or two.  I'll keep everyone here in my prayers.

Prayers for you and your health Seeker.
[-] The following 2 users Like CatholicMamato5's post:
  • Basil3HCm, SeekerofChrist
I pray you feel better soon!
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • Basil3HCm, SeekerofChrist
Added to my nightly prayers!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
I'm adding you to my Rosary intentions, SeekerOfChrist.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
I’ll be praying for you, friend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FultonFan's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
Praying for ya buddy. Get well soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
I hope you're better soon.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
Thanks everyone, for the prayers and well wishes!  I'm feeling a bit better now, so I'll end my brief hiatus.  I have found that drastically reducing my time online is a very beneficial thing, spiritually, mentally, and physically.  Besides checking the news and returning to this forum, I think I'll mostly stop using the online world.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12