home teeth whitening?
Hi guys,

I want to whiten my teeth. I am confused about whether I should visit a dental clinic for this or do it at home itself.
I know visiting a dentist would cost me huge and I don't know whether it is worth it.
I want to know from someone who has experience of teeth whitening at home that what is it to whiten teeth at home? Is it more effective than the dentist?
Did the teeth get significantly whiten? Or any other problems? Was it effective enough? or did you ended up doing it at the dentist anyway?

I would love to hear about your experiences.
Very interesting debut post, but in any event: welcome!

I have one of those Oral B (I believe that the brand) rechargeable toothbrushes that does a great job really cleaning those teeth. I’ve found the Crest or Colgate whitening toothpastes to be pretty good!
Couldn't resist.

Psalm 50:9
[-] The following 3 users Like TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Pandora, The Fairy
Our teeth have amazing natural capabilities to heal and whiten themselves. If you are a coffee or wine drinker, I recommend you stop drinking those liquids as they can continue to stain your teeth. If you absolutely must have a little coffee or wine, drink it through a straw. Brush your teeth with a baking soda-based toothpaste that is specifically for whitening, and then follow afterwards with a whitening rinse. Obviously, avoid sugary foods and drink lots of water. Some people have found success whitening your teeth by going on a low-carb or no carb diet. I would recommend looking into this. Carbohydrates can drastically affect the health of our mouth and thus the health of our teeth.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
Greetings. My teeth are pretty bad as I was on tetracycline for an extended period of time in my 20's...if you didn't know, tetracycline will turn your teeth sort of...gray. 

The at home whitening stuff won't work for me. I need the big guns.

I actually asked my dentist about the cost of whitening at her office. She said $300.00  for the trays (she makes them to fit your teeth) and $20.00 for the tube of whitening stuff. She thinks I'd see some improvement, but I dunno, that's a lot of money.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Couldn’t resist