Masks DO NOT work!
My biggest conundrum about posting this was not "if" but "where".  As it's as much a political and social issue as it is a health and science issue, well....hmmm.  Anyway, here it is.

If you ever wondered whether or not wearing a mask works with regard to preventing the spread of Covid-19, then do yourself a favor and take 25 minutes to watch this video.  Truly compelling stuff!

If you already know that masks don't work, this will confirm that for you and, if you need it, provide some "ammunition" to perhaps awaken a few others about it.  It's NOT about health, it's about social control.

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

I couldn't figure out how to post the video itself (and, of course it's been banned on YouTube), so here's the link it on America's Frontline Physicians site.
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com...ask-myths/

The biggest question for me about all of this is, knowing the truth about what's going on, what can/should we DO about it to make it change??  Or, is that asking too much in the current environment?

Anyway....please check this out.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, HailGilbert
Masks are a symbol of covering your mouth to shut you up.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 2 users Like BobCatholic's post:
  • Ad Jesum Per Mariam, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
If masks don't work, then why do surgeons wear them in the OR?

Heck yeah, lets listen to a doctor who was arrested for her activities at the Capitol Jan 6th.

Please come up with more reliable sources for your information.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/washington-...atch/90778
(02-24-2021, 09:54 PM)farronwolf Wrote: If masks don't work, then why do surgeons wear them in the OR? 

To keep spittle and mucus from falling out of their nose and mouth into an open wound below them.

They don't stop airborne and droplet virus transmission.
[-] The following 3 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • austenbosten, J Michael, TruthWhichIsChrist
(02-24-2021, 09:54 PM)farronwolf Wrote: If masks don't work, then why do surgeons wear them in the OR? 

Heck yeah, lets listen to a doctor who was arrested for her activities at the Capitol Jan 6th. 

Please come up with more reliable sources for your information.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/washington-...atch/90778

Top of the morning Mr./Ms./Ze FBI.

I hope you and President Biden and Vice-President Harris have a glorious day!

I agree we all should be masking up.

I also identify as a trans-woman.
[-] The following 3 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • antiquarian, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
(02-24-2021, 10:16 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I also identify as a trans-woman.

Amateur. I identify as a Trans Am.

You might say IROC.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • J Michael
I agree this aged very well.  Canadian Chad telling spitting out red pillz.

[-] The following 3 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Ad Jesum Per Mariam, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
(02-24-2021, 10:13 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:

To keep spittle and mucus from falling out of their nose and mouth into an open wound below them.

They don't stop airborne and droplet virus transmission.

I guess you are a virologist by trade, or work in infectious disease control?

Do you have any of your work I might read to see what your findings are on the matter?
(02-24-2021, 11:00 PM)farronwolf Wrote: I guess you are a virologist by trade, or work in infectious disease control?

You're not very good at guessing. You're also not very good at googling, apparently. I'll help. Start here!

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/mask...ial-policy
Maybe masks don't work Chairman but two masks do! And then three! And four masks! And if you wear five masks and a fan on your head and you stop breathing altogether, that's best of all!

tee hee Looks like the Guardians of Goodthink have arrived.

Somewhere I came across a delightful study reference illustrating that masks are harmful in a hospital setting as well--except, indeed, for situations where patients' natural defenses were breached such as when cut, wounded, or being operated upon. In other words even in a hospital, it is possible to overdo mask-wearing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident