Masks DO NOT work!
(02-24-2021, 11:23 PM)TruthWhichIsChrist Wrote: Maybe masks don't work Chairman but two masks do! And then three! And four masks! And if you wear five masks and a fan on your head and you stop breathing altogether, that's best of all!

Actually, the CDC wants you to wear pantyhose over your face now.

Not satire: https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/cd...th-a-mask/
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • J Michael, TruthWhichIsChrist
(02-24-2021, 11:11 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 11:00 PM)farronwolf Wrote: I guess you are a virologist by trade, or work in infectious disease control?

You're not very good at guessing.  You're also not very good at googling, apparently.  I'll help.  Start here!

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/mask...ial-policy

So you found some info which supports your position on Google.  Yay, 

There is definitely info out there which contradicts that info.  

You choose to pick a side and state it as fact.   Did you happen to read through the entire list of studies and look at their methodology and results, or just go with the "summary"?
Chairman do you think they're just trying to humiliate us? What's next, underwear on our heads?
(02-24-2021, 11:36 PM)TruthWhichIsChrist Wrote: Chairman do you think they're just trying to humiliate us? What's next, underwear on our heads?

Facial underwear is where we are today.

Next is probably some kind of wokeness conditioning.  Maybe taking a knee for BLM and reciting some kind of antiracism creed a few times a day.  Like the Angelus, but for commies.
Chairman you have great foresight. Full marks! ✰

Speaking of endless narrative shifts such as we've seen with mask lunacy:

Quote:People are rightfully outraged by another ongoing narrative shift attempt led by the likes of Dr. Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, countless government health bureaucracies, and other leaders of the corona hysteria movement. We’re now being told that the vaccine is not in fact a ticket to normalcy. (substack)
[-] The following 2 users Like TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
(02-24-2021, 09:54 PM)farronwolf Wrote: If masks don't work, then why do surgeons wear them in the OR? 

Heck yeah, lets listen to a doctor who was arrested for her activities at the Capitol Jan 6th. 

Please come up with more reliable sources for your information.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/washington-...atch/90778
FYI, the doctor giving the presentation in the video is Dr. Lee Merritt, NOT Dr. Simone Gold, though she does appear at the end of it.  Did you watch the whole video?  Or any of it?  Or are you just dismissing it because of the website it appears on? 

Do you have real, verifiable facts (you know, peer reviewed articles and studies, etc.) that contradict the facts in the video?  Please share.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(02-25-2021, 12:16 AM)J Michael Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 09:54 PM)farronwolf Wrote: If masks don't work, then why do surgeons wear them in the OR? 

Heck yeah, lets listen to a doctor who was arrested for her activities at the Capitol Jan 6th. 

FYI, the doctor giving the presentation in the video is Dr. Lee Merritt, NOT Dr. Simone Gold, though she does appear at the end of it.  Did you watch the whole video?  Or any of it?  Or are you just dismissing it because of the website it appears on? 

Do you have real, verifiable facts (you know, peer reviewed articles and studies, etc.) that contradict the facts in the video?  Please share.

Didn't watch the video.   Is the information in the video peer reviewed and verified?    Are you accepting it because of the website it appears on?

The video is on her website, which was only created middle of last year.   She was arrested for activities at the Capitol.   That is enough for me to distrust her and what she would want people to see from the get go.
Do the virus boogie!

[-] The following 3 users Like TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael, Oranje_Fan
(02-25-2021, 12:44 AM)farronwolf Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 12:16 AM)J Michael Wrote:

Didn't watch the video.   Is the information in the video peer reviewed and verified?    Are you accepting it because of the website it appears on?

The video is on her website, which was only created middle of last year.   She was arrested for activities at the Capitol.   That is enough for me to distrust her and what she would want people to see from the get go.
What do you have to lose by watching the video, except 25 minutes of your time and possibly a few illusions?  I'd never even heard of either Dr. Merritt or Dr. Gold when I stumbled on their respective websites.

If you watch the video you will hear about and see the studies referred to.  I cannot personally vouch for whether they were peer-reviewed or not.

You're right, the video does appear on Dr. Gold's website.  It also appears on Dr. Merritt's website.  Dr. Merritt, to the best of my knowledge, wasn't in D.C. on Jan. 6, and hasn't been arrested for anything.  Also, in this country (at least for now, sort of...) being arrested for something is not the same thing as being guilty of it.  You know....innocent until proven guilty.  But, that's changing really fast.

Being arrested for something also does not negate facts which have nothing at all to do with what one has been arrested for.  If I can show that, say, a frog is different from a horse (I'm pretty sure that's a fact), and then several months later I'm arrested for something having nothing to do with zoology, etc., does that change the fact that a frog is different from a horse in quite immutable and verifiable ways?  Don't think so.

It's useful to be skeptical about things.  There's a lot of misinformation flying around these days, so, yeah...take things with a grain or two of salt sometimes, but don't dismiss them out of hand without first hearing/seeing them, or solely on the basis of where you hear or see them.  On the other hand, you are entirely free to do that and remain one of the uninformed sheeple.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, HailGilbert
(02-24-2021, 10:26 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I agree this aged very well.  Canadian Chad telling spitting out red pillz.

Wow, this guy is prescient!!

I'll bet farronwolf didn't watch this video either.

[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • austenbosten, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident