Supreme Court Won't Address Blatant Election Fraud
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/suprem...n-deadline

Quote:Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, and Neil Gorsuch were the only dissenters from the decision. Because only four votes are necessary to grant a writ of certiorari, either of former President Donald Trump’s other appointees to the nation’s highest court, Brett Kavanaugh or Amy Coney Barrett, would have been enough to make the Court hear the case.

Quote:“One wonders what this Court waits for,” Thomas concluded. “We failed to settle this dispute before the election, and thus provide clear rules. Now we again fail to provide clear rules for future elections. The decision to leave election law hidden beneath a shroud of doubt is baffling. By doing nothing, we invite further confusion and erosion of voter confidence. Our fellow citizens deserve better and expect more of us.”
[-] The following 6 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Catherine, Eric F, HailGilbert, J Michael, TruthWhichIsChrist, tucherb
(02-23-2021, 02:22 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/suprem...n-deadline

Quote:Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, and Neil Gorsuch were the only dissenters from the decision. Because only four votes are necessary to grant a writ of certiorari, either of former President Donald Trump’s other appointees to the nation’s highest court, Brett Kavanaugh or Amy Coney Barrett, would have been enough to make the Court hear the case.

Quote:“One wonders what this Court waits for,” Thomas concluded. “We failed to settle this dispute before the election, and thus provide clear rules. Now we again fail to provide clear rules for future elections. The decision to leave election law hidden beneath a shroud of doubt is baffling. By doing nothing, we invite further confusion and erosion of voter confidence. Our fellow citizens deserve better and expect more of us.”
Justice Thomas is, of course, absolutely correct.  What on earth is wrong with Gorsuch and Barrett??
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Eric F
Are we surprised?

It is over. 

There is no white knight riding in to save us. Get out while you can.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
(02-23-2021, 05:31 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: Are we surprised?

It is over. 

And go...where?
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 4 users Like J Michael's post:
  • austenbosten, Eric F, Melkite, Pandora
(02-23-2021, 05:01 PM)J Michael Wrote: Justice Thomas is, of course, absolutely correct.  What on earth is wrong with Gorsuch and Barrett??

Gorsuch is an absolute tool and the most despicable cretins to walk this Earth. He's the genius who decided to exonerate a Native American child rapist and on top give half of Oklahoma back to the Native Americans.

Barrett...what? You all thought the Haitian-adoption, "I cried over George Floyd" Catholick chrar-ass-matic woah-man...was gonna be the next Justice Scalia?
(02-23-2021, 06:02 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 05:31 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: Are we surprised?

It is over. 

And go...where?

I heard China and Iran don't push LGBT+ and Woke insanity.
(02-23-2021, 06:53 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Barrett...what?  You all thought the Haitian-adoption, "I cried over George Floyd" Catholick chrar-ass-matic woah-man...was gonna be the next Justice Scalia?

I laughed when she was attacked for her 'Catholicism'. 
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • austenbosten
(02-23-2021, 07:02 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 06:53 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Barrett...what?  You all thought the Haitian-adoption, "I cried over George Floyd" Catholick chrar-ass-matic woah-man...was gonna be the next Justice Scalia?

I laughed when she was attacked for her 'Catholicism'. 

Yeah I was shocked to find out that attendees of Joel Osteen's motivation seminar is more Christian than ACB's cult.

Another one of Trump's pardoning gifts.
(02-23-2021, 06:53 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Gorsuch is an absolute tool and the most despicable cretins to walk this Earth.  He's the genius who decided to exonerate a Native American child rapist and on top give half of Oklahoma back to the Native Americans.

Because we should only apply the law to saints? Or ignore the law when it gives bad results?

The decision didn't 'exonerate' anyone. Now the rapist gets to be tried in federal court, and the federal government doesn't have parole. If Congress wants to get rid of the Indian reservation in Tulsa, it can do so.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • Evangelium
(02-23-2021, 07:49 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Yeah I was shocked to find out that attendees of Joel Osteen's motivation seminar is more Christian than ACB's cult.

What is this a reference to?