Catholic Authors in the Military
Interesting, I practice Filipino martial arts though I am just a beginner. We have everything from weapons (sticks, swords, spears, axes. . .) to unarmed fighting (incorporates boxing, open hand strikes, hammerfists, elbow strikes, kicks, wrestling. . .) if anything if there is one thing I haven't personally seen us practice with it is with guns. But even that I think we can work with. If you are interested in martial arts, I suggest you at least take a look at we have to offer. My only scruple is that not every practitioner wears pants and a sweater to cover their limbs every time.

I also happen to watch tournament fights with men in armor, as in knights in full armor hitting each other with swords, axes, etc (probably blunted but it hurts). So I go to watch Battle of the Nations or knights fighting at M-1 Global. In Battle of the Nations it has everything from 1 vs 1 all the way up to 150 vs 150, if I remember correctly. But the fights at M-1 Global are more 1 vs 1 and the practitioners seem skilled in fighting already, my problem is that there is always fanservice at fights like these, so it is best I guard my eyes in such events.

Messages In This Thread
Catholic Authors in the Military - by Mr. Cowboy - 02-24-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: Catholic Authors in the Military - by Texas - 02-24-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: Catholic Authors in the Military - by dahveed - 02-25-2021, 06:16 AM
RE: Catholic Authors in the Military - by Mr. Cowboy - 04-23-2021, 01:58 AM