Mr. Potato Head is now a eunuch
(02-26-2021, 12:19 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 12:09 PM)farronwolf Wrote: It isn't a two dads playset.

A set with enough parts to build two dads is a two dads playset.

If it also has enough parts to build two moms why wouldn't it be a two moms playset?   Maybe you are partial to two dads.
(02-26-2021, 12:25 PM)farronwolf Wrote: If it also has enough parts to build two moms why wouldn't it be a two moms playset?   Maybe you are partial to two dads.

Excellent, you're beginning to see.

It's not merely a two dads playset. It's a degenerate faux-family playset.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • DNJC.org
(02-26-2021, 11:16 AM)farronwolf Wrote: I am not saying that my son doesn't experience peer pressure.   What I am saying is that if you instill good character in your children they won't be swayed by things which are bad.   Don't know who my kid will marry.   That is his choice.   He is dating a really nice girl who either her or her twin sister will be valedictorian of their class this year, it is a toss up.  She is a semi finalist in for national merit scholarship program.   She will be one of a half dozen kids out at our house this evening, like pretty much every weekend, they will be watching tv, playing games or ping pong, and being a bunch of nerdy kids.   They are all good kids.   One of them is gay as well, can't help that, but it doesn't make him a bad kid, since none of them are sexually active it really is a moot point.  Oh and the gal is a Methodist as far as I know, but the likelyhood that they will marry is pretty slim.

So are there just two sexes based on actual science?   NO.

So repackaging a kids toy with extra parts is deemed not good by some.  Great, is it immoral?   The other nonsense that you list, heroin, Jews in camps, lions, ect are or were certainly not moral.   

This toy is not doing anything to the air you breath, or anything on a similar scale.   It is a toy which is being repackaged.   If you don't like the new packaging, buy the old version, it is still available.

Hey, guys, look! This person, who doesn't think that there are two sexes according to "actual science," intimates that there's a foolproof way of "instilling" good character in children such that they might experience peer pressure, but will always resist it. Never mind genetics, never mind the other aspects of nature, and never mind simple human will and concupiscence; this person's mode of parenting practically guarantees your kid, too, will date a valedictorian. Or the twin of a valedictorian, which is just as good.

But all is not lost: at least he/she/they/xir concede(s) that some things are "certainly not moral." There is hope.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • antiquarian
(02-26-2021, 12:28 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 11:16 AM)farronwolf Wrote: I am not saying that my son doesn't experience peer pressure.   What I am saying is that if you instill good character in your children they won't be swayed by things which are bad.   Don't know who my kid will marry.   That is his choice.   He is dating a really nice girl who either her or her twin sister will be valedictorian of their class this year, it is a toss up.  She is a semi finalist in for national merit scholarship program.   She will be one of a half dozen kids out at our house this evening, like pretty much every weekend, they will be watching tv, playing games or ping pong, and being a bunch of nerdy kids.   They are all good kids.   One of them is gay as well, can't help that, but it doesn't make him a bad kid, since none of them are sexually active it really is a moot point.  Oh and the gal is a Methodist as far as I know, but the likelyhood that they will marry is pretty slim.

So are there just two sexes based on actual science?   NO.

So repackaging a kids toy with extra parts is deemed not good by some.  Great, is it immoral?   The other nonsense that you list, heroin, Jews in camps, lions, ect are or were certainly not moral.   

This toy is not doing anything to the air you breath, or anything on a similar scale.   It is a toy which is being repackaged.   If you don't like the new packaging, buy the old version, it is still available.

Hey, guys, look! This person, who doesn't think that there are two sexes according to "actual science," intimates that there's a foolproof way of "instilling" good character in children such that they might experience peer pressure, but will always resist it. Never mind genetics, never mind the other aspects of nature, and never mind simple human will and concupiscence; this person's mode of parenting practically guarantees your kid, too, will date a valedictorian. Or the twin of a valedictorian, which is just as good.

But all is not lost: at least he/she/they/xir concede(s) that some things are "certainly not moral." There is hope.

Hey look this guy who doesn't think that parenting is the single biggest factor in how a child turns out because the whole world is dead set on turning kids into some go with the flow and don't look back adult.   

You mention genetics, but then fail to acknowledge that there are actually more than two genders.   Kind of a self defeating argument.  But hey it was yours not mine.

And when others concede that everything in life is not immoral there may be hope.   Especially a box filled with a bunch of plastic parts which one can do what they choose with.  Maybe ya'll just choose to think of the immoral before the moral.   Sorry you were influenced by society so easily.
There are only two genders.
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • DNJC.org, SacraCor714
(02-26-2021, 12:44 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: There are only two genders.

Says Chairman Mao.
(02-26-2021, 12:45 PM)farronwolf Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 12:44 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: There are only two genders.

Says Chairman Mao.

Exactly how much fake-Catholic, bad-faith antagonism is required for a ban these days?
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • antiquarian, SacraCor714
(02-26-2021, 12:50 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 12:45 PM)farronwolf Wrote:

Says Chairman Mao.

Exactly how much fake-Catholic, bad-faith antagonism is required for a ban these days?

I guess you think it is a one way street.   Hmm, common of folks with self righteous attitudes.   

I suppose I should try to me more like you.   Not going to happen in this lifetime.
(02-26-2021, 12:56 PM)farronwolf Wrote: I suppose I should try to me more like you. 

I'm not perfect, but accepting the Church's teachings on sex and sexual morality would be a good start for you.
(02-26-2021, 12:41 PM)farronwolf Wrote: Hey look this guy who doesn't think that parenting is the single biggest factor in how a child turns out because the whole world is dead set on turning kids into some go with the flow and don't look back adult.   

You mention genetics, but then fail to acknowledge that there are actually more than two genders.   Kind of a self defeating argument.  But hey it was yours not mine.

And when others concede that everything in life is not immoral there may be hope.   Especially a box filled with a bunch of plastic parts which one can do what they choose with.  Maybe ya'll just choose to think of the immoral before the moral.   Sorry you were influenced by society so easily.

Love how you move the goalposts. No one said that parenting isn't important or even that it isn't the single biggest factor in how a kid turns out (though that's debatable); what was said is that peer influence matters, how other people raise their children matters, and just because there's a buyer for something doesn't mean it should be sold or should be legal to sell. 

I said nothing about "genders"; there are two sexes.

I'm the person who likes heavy metal, smokes too much, and wrote the "Toxic Traddism" page on FishEaters; don't you dare go on as if I, of all people, think everything in life is immoral. But you -- if you think it's OK what the powers that be are doing with regard to transgenderism; condoning surgery, hormones, and puberty blockers for autistic girls; blessing gay "marriage," etc. -- then your moral compass is very broken.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s