US Launches Airstrikes Against Syria
Well, well...that didn't take long.

I'm so glad the US is going to bomb little Syrian kids and blow their limbs off, just so we can sleep at night knowing we don't have an orange POTUS who posted mean tweets.

Quote:The US has targeted Iran-backed militia in Syria, the Pentagon confirmed, adding that the airstrikes were approved by US President Joe Biden and intended as reprisal for rocket attacks on US bases in Iraq.
“At President Biden’s direction US military forces earlier this evening conducted airstrikes against infrastructure utilized by Iranian backed militant groups in eastern Syria,” the Pentagon’s spokesman John Kirby said in a statement. The attack took place around 6 pm Eastern time on Thursday.

https://www.rt.com/news/516611-syria-us-...taliation/
[-] The following 5 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Basil3HCm, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael, TruthWhichIsChrist, XavierSem

Biden's future war crimes begin around 4:20 if you want to skip, but the whole video is a work of art.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Basil3HCm
Ignorance is truly bliss.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-af...16-2020-12

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-...story.html

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2...-civilians
[-] The following 1 user Likes farronwolf's post:
  • Basil3HCm
The war machine is being dusted off after 4 years.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobCatholic's post:
  • Basil3HCm
(02-26-2021, 11:59 AM)BobCatholic Wrote: The war machine is being dusted off after 4 years.

What war machine?   Did we stop our military actions in the past 4 years?

Seems Trump was bragging a lot about how much he increased the military budget and rebuild the military that was crippled or something like that.
  • Basil3HCm
(02-26-2021, 12:31 PM)farronwolf Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 11:59 AM)BobCatholic Wrote: The war machine is being dusted off after 4 years.

Seems Trump was bragging a lot about how much he increased the military budget and rebuild the military that was crippled or something like that.

If you don't see the difference between what Trump did in the middle east vs. what every other president did there, you are willfully blind.
Dissolve frigus ligna super foco
large reponens atque benignius
     deprome quadrimum Sabina,
          O Thaliarche, merum diota.

Permitte divis cetera...
[-] The following 4 users Like Filiolus's post:
  • antiquarian, austenbosten, Basil3HCm, Bonaventure
(02-26-2021, 12:34 PM)Filiolus Wrote: If you don't see the difference between what Trump did in the middle east vs. what every other president did there, you are willfully blind.

That is the nature of the fake Catholic.
[-] The following 3 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • antiquarian, austenbosten, Basil3HCm
Whew. I have to wipe the politics off my clothes.

The current long-term strategy of the United States is called 'low-intensity conflicts.' And weapons have been killing civilians for a very long time, regardless of who uses them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlanK82's post:
  • Basil3HCm
(02-26-2021, 12:34 PM)Filiolus Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 12:31 PM)farronwolf Wrote:

If you don't see the difference between what Trump did in the middle east vs. what every other president did there, you are willfully blind.

I am not willfully blind.   What Trump started has yet to see its fruition.   Only time will tell.  In another decade or two, a call can be made as to the actual results.
  • Basil3HCm
(02-26-2021, 12:48 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Whew. I have to wipe the politics off my clothes.

The current long-term strategy of the United States is called 'low-intensity conflicts.' And weapons have been killing civilians for a very long time, regardless of who uses them.

Ask the Chaldeans how 'low-intensity' our long-term strategy has been for them.
Dissolve frigus ligna super foco
large reponens atque benignius
     deprome quadrimum Sabina,
          O Thaliarche, merum diota.

Permitte divis cetera...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Filiolus's post:
  • Basil3HCm