Cursive writing
I'm glad I made it through elementary school before they stopped teaching cursive.  I never used it in school, but now, I usually only write in cursive.  Both because it takes a little less time than hand print, and because my handwriting in general is pretty bad, but is somewhat more legible if I write in cursive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Melkite's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
(03-04-2021, 02:32 PM)Melkite Wrote: I'm glad I made it through elementary school before they stopped teaching cursive.  I never used it in school, but now, I usually only write in cursive.  Both because it takes a little less time than hand print, and because my handwriting in general is pretty bad, but is somewhat more legible if I write in cursive.

Cursive is my way of calling the squiggles I scrawl on a sheet of paper a signature. I bet you never knew that you could cross the "tee" five times without even lifting the pen from the page.
"Especially will I do this if the Lord make known to me that you come together man by man in common through grace, individually, in one faith, and in Jesus Christ... so that you obey the bishop and the presbytery with an undivided mind, breaking one and the same bread, which is the medicine of immortality, and the antidote to prevent us from dying, but which causes that we should live for ever in Jesus Christ." St. Ignatius of Antioch

"But Polycarp... waving his hand towards them, while with groans he look up to heaven, said, 'Away with the Atheists.'" Martyrdom of Polycarp
[-] The following 2 users Like Justin Tertius's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, Melkite