Oreo Jumps on the Trannywagon
None of foods that Nabisco makes are actually needed in anyone's diet so not a great loss there.  I have a large and ever-growing list of companies from which I will not purchase.  ....and an equally large list of companies that I will support because they are (as far as I know to date), neutral when it comes to political issues or support causes that I can get behind.  

There are plenty of other options, if need be....

-buy from local bakers who aren't "woke"
-buy the similar store brand (as long as the store isn't "woke")
-make your own
[-] The following 2 users Like ElizabethH's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, HailGilbert
For those who can no longer buy Oreos in good conscience, a good substitute is Hydrox.  As far as I know, this cookie does not have an opinion on whether trans people exist. I do not know whether Hydrox even has a Twitter account.
[-] The following 3 users Like Evangelium's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, HailGilbert, jovan66102
(02-26-2021, 04:37 PM)ElizabethH Wrote: None of foods that Nabisco makes are actually needed in anyone's diet so not a great loss there.  I have a large and ever-growing list of companies from which I will not purchase.  ....and an equally large list of companies that I will support because they are (as far as I know to date), neutral when it comes to political issues or support causes that I can get behind.  

There are plenty of other options, if need be....

-buy from local bakers who aren't "woke"
-buy the similar store brand (as long as the store isn't "woke")
-make your own
I'm sorry, ElizabethH, but I'm an American.  Cookies, crackers, and especially Oreos, especially coffee Oreos, ARE an essential part of the diet.  They contain all the food groups essential and necessary for life as an American.  Without them, there is no America and there are no Americans.  Period.

:-) :-) :-)
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
And since they are just chemical products, they are all fasting! :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
(02-27-2021, 12:36 AM)TruthWhichIsChrist Wrote: And since they are just chemical products, they are all fasting! :)
All products are chemical products.  So much for fasting :-) !!
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
The Collective will assimilate one corporation after another until you you cannot buy or sell without supporting the Collective.

Gee, I recall reading some warning in Revelation somewhere.....
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobCatholic's post: