Texas JP Issues Warrant for Joe Biden
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/202...auci-ahea/

Quote:President Biden and Dr. Anthony Fauci are now wanted for questioning in one small corner of Texas.

Judge Clyde Black, a justice of the peace in sparsely populated Houston County, issued “peace bond” warrants this week for Mr. Biden and his chief medical adviser, accusing them of breaking various state laws through their lax immigration policies, restrictive COVID-19 rules and purported threat to Second Amendment rights.

The warrant for Mr. Biden accuses him of “mandatory allowed entry of illegal criminal immigrants; threatening illegal confiscation of personal firearms; endangering lives with mask mandates; ordering mandatory vaccinations; creating panic and fear with false pandemic numbers; creating danger with gender regulations in schools against the laws of the state of Texas.”

The warrant for Dr. Fauci, who is generally recognized as the federal government’s top authority on the coronavirus pandemic, claims that he has “endangered lives; creating public fear and panic;” and has engaged in “policies denying medicine needed to fight disease and more.”

In both cases, the aggrieved party is listed as “John Doe — Multiple Citizens.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • TruthWhichIsChrist
Good luck to the JP on serving that warrant and making the arrest.

I would put my money on the secret service over the JP getting his way.

Just another instance of someone looking for their 10 minutes of fame. One would expect more from a Texas JP, but hey, I guess crazy don't have borders.
[-] The following 2 users Like farronwolf's post:
  • Evangelium, newenglandsun
(02-26-2021, 03:42 PM)farronwolf Wrote: Good luck to the JP on serving that warrant and making the arrest. 

Just another instance of someone looking for their 10 minutes of fame.  One would expect more from a Texas JP, but hey, I guess crazy don't have borders.

I read the report the "Chairman" posted. I don't read anything in it that supports the guess than the JP was seeking attention or was mentally ill.

On the contrary, the impression I got was a local Texas official using what powers he does have to defend his jurisdiction against the current D.C. madness. I don't see anything self-seeking or delusional at all.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes HailGilbert's post:
  • newenglandsun
(02-26-2021, 04:05 PM)HailGilbert Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 03:42 PM)farronwolf Wrote: Good luck to the JP on serving that warrant and making the arrest. 

Just another instance of someone looking for their 10 minutes of fame.  One would expect more from a Texas JP, but hey, I guess crazy don't have borders.

I read the report the "Chairman" posted. I don't read anything in it that supports the guess than the JP was seeking attention or was mentally ill.

On the contrary, the impression I got was a local Texas official using what powers he does have to defend his jurisdiction against the current D.C. madness. I don't see anything self-seeking or delusional at all.
The warrant for Mr. Biden accuses him of “mandatory allowed entry of illegal criminal immigrants; threatening illegal confiscation of personal firearms; endangering lives with mask mandates; ordering mandatory vaccinations; creating panic and fear with false pandemic numbers; creating danger with gender regulations in schools against the laws of the state of Texas.”

The warrant for Dr. Fauci, who is generally recognized as the federal government’s top authority on the coronavirus pandemic, claims that he has “endangered lives; creating public fear and panic;” and has engaged in “policies denying medicine needed to fight disease and more.”

Any of that actually have any basis in fact?   

Here is a link to Gov. Abbotts executive orders which do have mask mandates.   Don't see this JP issuing a warrant for our Gov.

https://gov.texas.gov/coronavirus-executive-orders
(02-26-2021, 04:22 PM)farronwolf Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 04:05 PM)HailGilbert Wrote:

Any of that actually have any basis in fact?   

Here is a link to Gov. Abbott's executive orders which do have mask mandates.   Don't see this JP issuing a warrant for our Gov.

Unless I'm mistaken, the basis claims are being debated on other threads on this Forum.

And as for whether or no this JP issued something similar against the Governor of Texas, that I don't know. If you live in Texas, you are closer to the scene than I am. So you would be better able to tell if this is the case or not.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
And as for whether or no this JP issued something similar against the Governor of Texas, that I don't know. If you live in Texas, you are closer to the scene than I am. So you would be better able to tell if this is the case or not.

As far as I know the JP has not issued any warrants for the Gov.for mask mandates, closing or limiting business/church activity, or any of the other restrictions Abbott put in place based on the guidance coming from the federal gov. It wouldn't give him the same 10 minutes of fame that it does to issue a warrant for the POTUS and Fauchi.

If folks notice the executive orders of Abbott reference guidance issued by the CDC and POTUS and they haven't changed based on change of administrations.