Hasbro Unveils New Potato Head Design After Criticism
https://twitter.com/ilDonaldoTrumpo/stat...8145097729
(02-27-2021, 12:30 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: https://twitter.com/ilDonaldoTrumpo/stat...8145097729

Any idea why, when I click on the links you and others provide for twitter stuff, I get a twitter screen with virtually nothing on it except a few icons, the twitter symbol and a message that says "something went wrong" with a button to click on saying "try again"?  And when I try again, I get the exact same thing.  Does it have to do with the fact that I don't, and won't, have a twitter account?
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
(02-27-2021, 12:53 PM)J Michael Wrote: Any idea why, when I click on the links you and others provide for twitter stuff, I get a twitter screen with virtually nothing on it except a few icons, the twitter symbol and a message that says "something went wrong" with a button to click on saying "try again"?  And when I try again, I get the exact same thing.  Does it have to do with the fact that I don't, and won't, have a twitter account?

No idea. I don't have a Twitter account either.
(02-27-2021, 12:57 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 12:53 PM)J Michael Wrote: Any idea why, when I click on the links you and others provide for twitter stuff, I get a twitter screen with virtually nothing on it except a few icons, the twitter symbol and a message that says "something went wrong" with a button to click on saying "try again"?  And when I try again, I get the exact same thing.  Does it have to do with the fact that I don't, and won't, have a twitter account?

No idea.  I don't have a Twitter account either.
Could they have banned me :-)?  I'd take it as a badge of honor, but I've never even signed up for an account.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(02-27-2021, 12:30 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: https://twitter.com/ilDonaldoTrumpo/stat...8145097729

I can never unsee that.
Dissolve frigus ligna super foco
large reponens atque benignius
     deprome quadrimum Sabina,
          O Thaliarche, merum diota.

Permitte divis cetera...