Can't attach a photo in my post
I have tried multiple times to attach a photo from my phone in a post but it simply doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Is there a better way I can upload this photo to my post?
Omnia et in omnibus Christus
[-] The following 1 user Likes whitewashed_tomb's post:
  • Basil3HCm
You can't. It has to be on the Internet somewhere and then you link to it here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • Basil3HCm
If your photo is stored as a file on your phone, try downloading that file as an 'attachment' to your post.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Basil3HCm
(03-01-2021, 10:36 AM)Paul Wrote: You can't. It has to be on the Internet somewhere and then you link to it here.

No, I was able to upload from my local drive.

Use Browse... on the left, then Add Attachment on the right. See attachment. Then click "Insert into post".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
  • Basil3HCm
(03-01-2021, 01:19 PM)Zedta Wrote: If your photo is stored as a file on your phone, try downloading that file as an 'attachment' to your post.

That's what I'm trying to do, but the photo doesn't attach for some reason. I even made sure that I am clicking the "Add attachment" button and nothing happens. The attachment never appears. I've tried many times with the same result.
What size is the file you're trying to attach? And what format is it in? You can try playing around with those...
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
(03-02-2021, 03:45 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: What size is the file you're trying to attach? And what format is it in? You can try playing around with those...

The photo is 2.81 MB and it's a jpg file. I'll see if I can edit it and if that works.