Demonic Brainwashing Starts Early
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KWSIBoxxxdIw/
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Basil3HCm
I am afraid to watch this. Can you describe it?
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
[-] The following 2 users Like SacraCor714's post:
  • Basil3HCm, TruthWhichIsChrist
(03-01-2021, 12:14 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: I am afraid to watch this. Can you describe it?

Someone published an alphabet book called the "Gay B Cs".

A woke mother uses it to indoctrinate her very young child.
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Basil3HCm, Zedta
(03-01-2021, 11:54 AM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: https://www.bitchute.com/video/KWSIBoxxxdIw/
I'd "like" this post, but, seriously, there's nothing at all whatsoever to like about it, other than the  fact that you brought it to our attention.

The Evil One is just loving this kind of stuff!  Talk about doing his work for him!!!  I'm pretty sure there will be a whirlwind to reap.

Good grief, you need a license to: hunt

drive a car

drive a motorcycle

fish

sell real estate

buy a gun

use software --Some software require a license with the product to validate it as a legitimate copy

use a trademark

use a song --One that is under copyright

practice law

sell alcohol

fly a plane

practice medicine

import

export

manufacture

build a house

run a pub

breed dogs

get married

operate a forklift

practice medicine

but not to have or raise children.  Not that having a license would really make a damn bit of difference (nor am I advocating for that, just to be clear), but I think you get my meaning here....

Lord, have mercy!
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • Basil3HCm, Zedta
Thank God the state doesn't require licenses. Otherwise that book would be required reading.
[-] The following 4 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • antiquarian, Basil3HCm, jovan66102, Zedta
(03-01-2021, 01:07 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Thank God the state doesn't require licenses.  Otherwise that book would be required reading.
And, the way things seem to be going, it wouldn't surprise me in the least that in some places it may well come to that.  And sooner rather than later.
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
[-] The following 3 users Like J Michael's post:
  • austenbosten, Basil3HCm, Zedta
I found a board book at the library for toddlers - "Feminist Baby". Ugh.  So much junk out there!
[-] The following 3 users Like CatholicMamato5's post:
  • austenbosten, Basil3HCm, Zedta
(03-01-2021, 03:25 PM)CatholicMamato5 Wrote: I found a board book at the library for toddlers - "Feminist Baby". Ugh.  So much junk out there!

Someone gave us a book (for children) that praises Hillary Clinton, Gloria Steinem, and some other demons.

We thought about giving it away, but we decided it would be best to prevent it from falling into the hands of someone who doesn't know any better, so it got recycled.
Here's a tangent!

https://youtu.be/_Oez98CDo4Y?t=185
[-] The following 4 users Like TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
  • Basil3HCm, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, DNJC.org, Zedta