Abby Johnson Calls Out CPAC on Sodomy
That's kinda my point Paul. I get what Filious is saying but Ben Shapiro types just talk about the issues and only take action on Israel. Not much of an ally.

Trump was the great ally to the Christian right but he was far more an ally to Israel.
(03-03-2021, 03:51 PM)Paul Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 07:09 AM)Filiolus Wrote: Like I said, I don't love Shapiro. I can't stand listening to him, and he makes too many compromises. But I really see no reason at all to reject someone's help just because he's Jewish, or because he compromises on too many non-essential issues.

There's a difference between Jewish and Zionist, particularly the sort of Zionism that demands that the US unconditionally support Israel. And that's not limited to Jews - there are plenty of Protestants who feel the same way, primarily due to nonsense about rebuilding the Temple to bring about the Second Coming and end of the world. In the meantime, though, Israel wants the US to fight its wars, further destabilising the Middle East and giving Muslims even more reason to hate the West. And Israel is just fine with unlimited immigration - as long as it isn't to Israel. There's no such thing as 'Judeo-Christian' values.

Maybe the other issues you mentioned are more important, but the influence of Israel on US policy is important, too. Maybe Zionists can be allied with on some issues, but cautiously, and when it comes to national elections, particularly President, support for Israel will definitely be an issue.

Thanks for clarifying.
Dissolve frigus ligna super foco
large reponens atque benignius
     deprome quadrimum Sabina,
          O Thaliarche, merum diota.

Permitte divis cetera...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Filiolus's post:
  • austenbosten
The seculra left and the secular right both bend the knee at the altar of the Sexual Revolution and worship the pelvis.

There is no difference between them in this sphere.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobCatholic's post:
  • jovan66102