Pope Francis: Global warming could cause second ‘great flood’ if glaciers melt
ROME, March 2, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Pope Francis warned that climate change could melt the glaciers and cause another “great flood” that could doom the world like in the time of Noah. The Pope said this despite God promising Noah as related in the Book of Genesis that the “waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh,” putting his bow in the clouds as a sign of the promise.

The Pope made the comment in a new book released today titled “Of Vices and Virtues,” an excerpt of which was published by the Italian daily Corriere della Sera over the weekend. The book consists of conversations between the Pope and Marco Pozza, chaplain of the Padua prison in northern Italy. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-global-warming-could-cause-second-great-flood-if-glaciers-melt?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard

Well at least he believes there was a Flood in the time of Noah.
I've been hearing this crap since High School and I'm still not sitting on beachfront property.

Maybe Frankenstein should not be jet-setting over to Iraq if he's so damned concerned about Global Warming.
[-] The following 4 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • antiquarian, J Michael, karl, Uxi
(03-02-2021, 08:24 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I've been hearing this crap since High School and I'm still not sitting on beachfront property.

Maybe Frankenstein should not be jet-setting over to Iraq if he's so damned concerned about Global Warming.

I was well out of high school when the 'scientists' were shouting from their ivory towers that there was a global ice age coming. LOL!

As for what Francis said, it's nothing but bovine excrement! Even the most radical of the climate change hoaxers don't go that far. And notice that, despite the fact that he seems to believe in the Deluge, he thinks God lied when He made His covenant with Noë!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 6 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • austenbosten, Eric F, J Michael, karl, newenglandsun, Uxi
(03-02-2021, 08:45 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 08:24 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I've been hearing this crap since High School and I'm still not sitting on beachfront property.

I was well out of high school when the 'scientists' were shouting from their ivory towers that there was a global ice age coming. LOL!

As for what Francis said, it's nothing but bovine excrement! Even the most radical of the climate change hoaxers don't go that far. And notice that, despite the fact that he seems to believe in the Deluge, he thinks God lied when He made His covenant with Noë!

Is it true they say the Devil mixes Truth with Lies? Wine with Poison?
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • newenglandsun
(03-02-2021, 08:50 PM)austenbosten Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 08:45 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:

Is it true they say the Devil mixes Truth with Lies?  Wine with Poison?
I dont trust this pope any more the B. Gates. BG is intent on reducing the world's population like it's his own personal ant farm and PF seems intent on reducing Christ's Church to null and void.

What raises my hackles is 'the vaccines'.

Start saving the world from a virus by changing genetics worldwide will lead to changing genetics worldwide to end war. And what has been ground into our thought for the last 20 years? reglion causes wars. You think they been working on the genetic solution for that? I do.

So, weak pope on psyche meds fits the bill, so to speak. Just another puppet.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
There will never be another Great Flood according Holy Scripture
[-] The following 1 user Likes SECath's post:
  • karl
Francis may be Pope but he ain't God.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
(03-03-2021, 01:18 PM)J Michael Wrote: Francis may be Pope but he ain't God.
Or he's neither and pretends to be both.

No I'm not trying to start a sede discussion, just playing along.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Bushum, J Michael