Any big dogs?
working from home because the covid is a scam being run by the government i think
sitting in the recliner and saint bernard plops on the couch next to me
and snores like a drunk sailor while I try to conduct a meeting
[-] The following 4 users Like Jerry Towns's post:
  • ActusFidei313, AnaCarolina1, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, jack89
I used to have two Doberman Pinschers... litter mates.... male and female.

They were my constant companions for more than seven years.  Then the male came down with DCM (well, technically, he was born with it), and we had to put him down when he couldn't breather any longer.  Less than a year later, his sister realized the same fate.  Those were tough times.

[Image: CC.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Bonaventure's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, dahveed
Yes and no. As a kid, one of ours was half great dane and half boxer. He'd skip over a six foot high chain link fence, and wander the neighborhood looking for playmates. These days, we have a miniature dachshund, eight cats(!), and the four remaining of the once mighty fleet of a gazillion fish.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
I have a Yorkie with bows. 

My friend has 2 dobermans Rex and Regina. One day Rex decided to go after her. She grabbed him by the neck, threw him to the floor and lightly stepped on his face and said no.  She told me he was trying to be alpha. She's a little thing too!

I would have ran out of the house screaming.

We have a 5 year old  85 lb English Shepherd and a little 10 month old Coton du Tulear/Papillon mix.  She is the boss.
[attachment=370 Wrote:Jerry Towns pid='1444802' dateline='1615341477']working from home because the covid is a scam being run by the government i think
sitting in the recliner and saint bernard plops on the couch next to me
and snores like a drunk sailor while I try to conduct a meeting

Was the smartest, with the most attitude dog I have ever had.  Got him at the pound.  When grown he was about 125 lbs.