My family's taken the shot
What an absurd non-response.
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • J Michael, SacraCor714
One of the worst things about this, that isn't always brought up, is that they'll do this again. There will be another 'pandemic', with another 'vaccine'. It's inevitable since the industry is driven by money and influence and not correct science. So the pressure will be on, to accept genetic engineering experiments year after year, together with whatever else is in the concoctions they want to inject.
(03-13-2021, 06:01 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: CNA is the propaganda arm of the USCCB.  Good luck with that.

Actually CNA is owned by EWTN. The Catholic News Service is owned and controlled by the USCCB.

Quote:Taking the vaccine is .... participating in the largest experimental trial of all time.

Exactly what I've been harping on. These vaccines are untested and unapproved. A Emergency Use Authorisation is NOT approval. It is the authorisation of an UNAPPROVED drug.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Anon777, J Michael
(03-13-2021, 10:54 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 06:01 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: CNA is the propaganda arm of the USCCB.  Good luck with that.

Actually CNA is owned by EWTN. The Catholic News Service is owned and controlled by the USCCB.

And EWTN is virtually the mouthpiece of the USCCB these days. I skipped a step in my logic, but it wasn't an oversight. :)

(03-13-2021, 10:54 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
Quote:Taking the vaccine is .... participating in the largest experimental trial of all time.

Exactly what I've been harping on. These vaccines are untested and unapproved. A Emergency Use Authorisation is NOT approval. It is the authorisation of an UNAPPROVED drug.

A bit like an indult.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Anon777
Praying for your family
It is a good thing I am a healthy Polish-American, Because I ain't getting the. I have not been sick in 2-3 years. All I have right now is some allergies. My dad got the vaccine because my state made it so you need a vaccine to to travel the state, and my niece is graduating kindergarten so. My sister may be married this year, and I have no idea if I will need to be pricked. In which case, NO.