The Vatican restricts Traditional Latin Mass and suppresses private Masses at St. Pet
(03-14-2021, 03:49 AM)TruthWhichIsChrist Wrote: To me, the picture posted by Marmot in post #17 of this thread looks awkward and anti-social.
It certainly does, and I'd be curious as to when and where it took place. I would guess it was at some conference or such which wasn't set up for many priests. It looks like the altar centre right might be the permanent one in a small chapel and the others are temporary. That would explain why the kneelers are lined up uselessly in the centre of the room. 

In a monastery, there would have been multiple chapels, often built in the crypt, where each priest could say his Mass with a  server. Often one Priest would serve another and when the Mass was over, they would switch places.

Quote:That's why the best policy is to support, to provide, to nourish. Never to take away, punish, mock, nag, undermine. 

Is there anyway you could become a Papal advisor? I'd love someone to give that advice to Francis!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vatican restricts Traditional Latin Mass and suppresses private Masses at St. Pet - by jovan66102 - 03-14-2021, 04:13 AM