Heretical books
(question cancelled)
(answer cancelled)
"O Charles the Great, we beseech you to make that day arrive soon when society, re-established at its foundations, will cease asking liberty and order from the revolutions."
Prayer to Charlemagne the Great (de confirmatione cultus), by Dom Prosper Guéranger
(03-24-2021, 11:40 AM)IudicaMe Wrote: (answer cancelled)
Can't we now cancel the thread?  Or, would that be participating too much in Cancel Culture? :-)
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
(03-24-2021, 12:01 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 11:40 AM)IudicaMe Wrote: (answer cancelled)
Can't we now cancel the thread?  Or, would that be participating too much in Cancel Culture? :-)

I didn't think we were supposed to delete our posts.  Maybe I am wrong about that.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
This thread is now on the index.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • J Michael
Factum est.
"O Charles the Great, we beseech you to make that day arrive soon when society, re-established at its foundations, will cease asking liberty and order from the revolutions."
Prayer to Charlemagne the Great (de confirmatione cultus), by Dom Prosper Guéranger
[-] The following 1 user Likes IudicaMe's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(03-24-2021, 12:04 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: This thread is now on the index.
[Image: Book-Index-Sample-1.jpg]
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, IudicaMe