How did you come by your FE name?
I like marmots.
[-] The following 2 users Like Marmot's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
I used to read Regina Doman's books when I was a lonely, horny teenager. She is a Catholic author that takes old fairy tales like Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty and re-writes them with a modern Catholic twist. They were all stories about true love and romance and all that rot, and though I would puke if I read one now, I was obsessed with them as a teen. In one book, the male protagonist saves his girl from a bunch of criminals by jumping over a wall into their midst and yelling "SACRA COR!" as his battle cry before he literally vanquishes them all with a sword (yes, he was the nerdy neckbeard type with a katana or something like that). 

So yeah, my name probably needs an update but here we are.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SacraCor714's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
It used to be my Twitter handle, which stemmed from my choice of St. Augustine as my confirmation saint and love of the Augustinian tradition of theology.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
At the end of Blade Runner there is the famous and just heart-wrenchingly beautiful “Tears in Rain” monologue.. so I thought it would turn that into a username. I replaced “tears” with “memories” because it sounds just as poetic and relatable. :)
[-] The following 2 users Like Memories_in_Rain's post:
  • J Michael, Matas
Mine is simply my confirmation name. Matas (lithuanian) = Matthew (english)
I like the term anon, because it is dehumanizing for lack of a better term, and fits in with my desire to dissolve into the ether. : D