I'm in an incredibly bad mood
Not sure why. Slept fine. Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, and I'm incredibly irritable. Pray for me, please.
"O Charles the Great, we beseech you to make that day arrive soon when society, re-established at its foundations, will cease asking liberty and order from the revolutions."
Prayer to Charlemagne the Great (de confirmatione cultus), by Dom Prosper Guéranger
[-] The following 2 users Like IudicaMe's post:
  • ActusFidei313, ServusDei
(03-25-2021, 11:26 AM)IudicaMe Wrote: Not sure why. Slept fine. Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, and I'm incredibly irritable. Pray for me, please.

Been there.  I'll pray for you.  Just don't make any big decisions or do anything that'll send you to the confessional.
[-] The following 3 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • IudicaMe, J Michael, ServusDei
(03-25-2021, 11:26 AM)IudicaMe Wrote: Not sure why. Slept fine. Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, and I'm incredibly irritable. Pray for me, please.
I'll say a prayer for you and all who are irritable.  And, don't worry, it'll pass.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • ActusFidei313, IudicaMe
Thanks fellas. I'm not worried about it passing. I'll be fine tomorrow and I'm normally extremely evenly-tempered. But not today. :P
"O Charles the Great, we beseech you to make that day arrive soon when society, re-established at its foundations, will cease asking liberty and order from the revolutions."
Prayer to Charlemagne the Great (de confirmatione cultus), by Dom Prosper Guéranger

Prayers for your day.  I hope it has gotten better.
Whether yesterday got better or not, I cannot comment (perhaps my wife can!) but I can assure everyone that I am much less grumpy today. Thanks for the prayers.
[-] The following 3 users Like IudicaMe's post:
  • CatholicMamato5, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
Pray, "Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me."
Do this as you fall asleep. Do this as you rise. You will have the name of Jesus on your lips from the rising of the day and into the night. You will not hate this advice when you faithfully follow it.
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • J Michael
Remember a homily from my youth.
Sometimes the husband comes home angry or in a bad mood. It's ok, just give him room and let him talk if he wants, but just don't say anything other than food.
Sometimes the wife comes home angry or in a bad mood. It's ok, just giver her room or talk to her, because women like to talk. And talk. Give her a glass of wine.
Sometimes the husband comes home angry or in a bad mood. And sometimes the wife does too.
Watch out!