For Orthodox: the Immaculate Conception in Apostolic and Patristic Tradition.
(04-01-2021, 11:09 PM)AlNg777 Wrote: It is a mess because Traditional Catholics don't agree with each other on various issues.

Such as? They are all agreed on the Catholic Faith and the fact that it is the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church, the only Church founded by Our Blessed Lord. They disagree on such matters as whether Francis is Pope (but all accept the Papacy as defined by Vatican I) and how to deal with the disaster of Vatican II, its aftermath (the 'Spirit of Vatican II'), and the so-called Living Magisterium. With one or two small exceptions, there are no 'excommunications' among them as there are amongst the Orthodox. I am a Trad who must attend the NO most of the time. I can receive Communion in an FSSP Church, an SSPX Chapel, an ICKSP Oratory, you name it. There are one or two small splinter, sedevacantist groups that deny Communion to anyone not in their group, but the vast majority of Traditional Catholics agree on all the essentials, and are simply Catholics.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • J Michael, Justin Tertius

Messages In This Thread
RE: For Orthodox: the Immaculate Conception in Apostolic and Patristic Tradition. - by jovan66102 - 04-02-2021, 01:53 AM