Nolte: Prominent BLM Activist Threatens Cities ‘on Fire’ if Chauvin Not Convicted
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...convicted/

Quote:Maya Echols, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist, threatened that cities will be “on fire” if Derek Chauvin is not convicted.

Chauvin, a former Minneapolis police officer, is currently on trial for the murder of George Floyd.

“If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire. Just saying,” Echols threatened in a since-deleted video.
🤡 There's no such thing as a Catholic Democra 🤡
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • austenbosten, Zedta
The summer of temper tantrums will resume shortly.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 4 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • austenbosten, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael, Zedta
(04-06-2021, 10:37 AM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...convicted/

Quote:Maya Echols, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist, threatened that cities will be “on fire” if Derek Chauvin is not convicted.

Chauvin, a former Minneapolis police officer, is currently on trial for the murder of George Floyd.

“If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire. Just saying,” Echols threatened in a since-deleted video.
And out the window goes any notion of Chauvin getting anything even vaguely resembling a "fair" trial.  Why wasn't the venue of the trial changed?  Why wasn't the jury sequestered? 

I'd imagine (I am NOT a lawyer!) that if any juror even got a hint of Echols' statement a case could be made for jury intimidation and a mistrial.  Am I wrong?
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 3 users Like J Michael's post:
  • austenbosten, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Zedta
(04-06-2021, 11:45 AM)Augustinian Wrote: The summer of temper tantrums will resume shortly.

Pray for all the people unfortunate enough to have to live in the blue sewers.

(04-06-2021, 11:53 AM)J Michael Wrote: I'd imagine (I am NOT a lawyer!) that if any juror even got a hint of Echols' statement a case could be made for jury intimidation and a mistrial.  Am I wrong?

In crazy 2021 clown world, you are wrong, because intimidating innocent people and burning down their property is the way that the arc of the moral universe bends toward justice, didn'tcha know?
[-] The following 5 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • antiquarian, Augustinian, austenbosten, J Michael, Zedta
(04-06-2021, 11:56 AM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 11:45 AM)Augustinian Wrote: The summer of temper tantrums will resume shortly.

Pray for all the people unfortunate enough to have to live in the blue sewers.

(04-06-2021, 11:53 AM)J Michael Wrote: I'd imagine (I am NOT a lawyer!) that if any juror even got a hint of Echols' statement a case could be made for jury intimidation and a mistrial.  Am I wrong?

In crazy 2021 clown world, you are wrong, because intimidating innocent people and burning down their property is the way that the arc of the moral universe bends toward justice, didn'tcha know?
Must've had another senior moment!
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • austenbosten, Zedta
(04-06-2021, 11:56 AM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:

That didn't get very far down here in Florida, that burning down cities and stuff. There were a couple of skirmishes down in Dade County, Miami, but there are loads of Cuban and other refugees there and it got shut down fast.

I think there are more folks beginning to think like us out there and the arsonists may be facing flying bullets this time out. A lot of people are getting 'sick up and fed', as Rosanna Danna used to say.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • austenbosten, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
(04-06-2021, 12:20 PM)Zedta Wrote: I think there are more folks beginning to think like us out there and the arsonists may be facing flying bullets this time out.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a national hero.
(04-06-2021, 10:37 AM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...convicted/

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverum reverteris

Before the smoke cleared from the BLM riots last year, I predicted that this trial would spark another outbreak, regardless of the verdict.
Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverum reverteris
(04-06-2021, 01:35 PM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote: Before the smoke cleared from the BLM riots last year, I predicted that this trial would spark another outbreak, regardless of the verdict.

The most galling aspect is that it would be the same people rioting either way, even if some activist judge sentenced him to a firing squad.

Sort of like when they burn a city down after their own team wins an important NBA game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • J Michael