Teething Helps?
Son #1 is 11 months and starting to get his back teeth. He's in agony and I feel so sorry for the little guy. Besides frozen stuff to chew on, is there anything else I can do? 

I don't want to give him a ton of pain meds unless it's my only real option. 

Has anyone tried amber teething necklaces?
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
Our babies liked this a lot:

[Image: natural-rubber-teether.jpg]

I have to admit, I tried chewing it once and it was quite pleasant!
(04-16-2021, 02:02 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: Son #1 is 11 months and starting to get his back teeth. He's in agony and I feel so sorry for the little guy. Besides frozen stuff to chew on, is there anything else I can do? 

I don't want to give him a ton of pain meds unless it's my only real option. 

Has anyone tried amber teething necklaces?

I used Amber necklaces for several of my kids.  For my 6th baby, who is a red head (and they tend to have more pain with teeth and dentistry) I put the necklace on and it was amazing how much it helped.  There used to be a teething pill from Hylands that worked really well but it was taken off the market because it contained Belladonna in trace amounts.  There is another product from Boiron called Camilia teething relief.  I have had success this this as well.  Poor little guy.   A frozen wash cloth to chew on helps as well.

https://www.camiliateething.com/