My relatives are taking the Chinese vaccine.
Who knows where the poster or his relatives live? People from foreign countries have been coming to the US to get "our" vaccines. So if a businessman lives in Hong Kong, now under Chinese control, why can't he get the Chinese vaccine?
(04-22-2021, 01:15 PM)Evangelium Wrote:
Mr. Cowboy Wrote:As you can see, I have a big problem. My aunt's family is taking the Sino-Vac. This time I think I'll be needing more than just your advice on this matter but also a lot of prayer. Of all the vaccines in the world, this may be the worst or one of the worst vaccines you can ever take. That's pretty much all I know of the subject. I'll see if I can dissuade them from taking the vaccine though I don't know if it will help much as my mother's already tried. They seem set.

Let me get this straight.  Your relatives are taking a vaccine from China?  I don't think any Chinese vaccines are approved by the FDA for use in the US.

I think Mr. Cowboy is in the Philippines, if I'm not mistaken.  Maybe the Sino-Vac is what's on offer there.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
(04-22-2021, 11:40 AM)Bonaventure Wrote: It also dos not appear to be all that effective...

COVID surging in Chile despite high rate of vaccination

No, it isn't and I'm aware of that. I even told them that this vaccine is the worst or one of the worst of all the vaccines you can take.

(04-22-2021, 01:15 PM)Evangelium Wrote: Let me get this straight.  Your relatives are taking a vaccine from China?  I don't think any Chinese vaccines are approved by the FDA for use in the US.

(04-22-2021, 01:22 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 01:15 PM)Evangelium Wrote: Let me get this straight.  Your relatives are taking a vaccine from China?  I don't think any Chinese vaccines are approved by the FDA for use in the US.

I think Mr. Cowboy is in the Philippines, if I'm not mistaken.  Maybe the Sino-Vac is what's on offer there.

Yep, I'm in the Philippines. And for my relatives, Sino-Vac is the only vaccine they have. Pfizer may come in July-September. I don't keep tabs on these things as I don't plan on getting any vaccine at all, even to get a job. And now, I am starting to get back into the feel of politics again, that is, I am reading and watching the news after a long break from it. Given enough time, I may attempt to convince them once more not to take the vaccine. My last attempt was pushy and I didn't know what to say most of the time. I'll just need to get on my feet, that's all.

And don't even bother with Alan, he's just one of those flies that you have to shoo away some of the time. Pesky little things they are! Sometimes they land on your face, maybe even landing on your eye. But you'll live even as irritating as flies are.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Cowboy's post:
  • J Michael
J Michael Wrote:
Evangelium Wrote:
Mr. Cowboy Wrote:As you can see, I have a big problem. My aunt's family is taking the Sino-Vac. This time I think I'll be needing more than just your advice on this matter but also a lot of prayer. Of all the vaccines in the world, this may be the worst or one of the worst vaccines you can ever take. That's pretty much all I know of the subject. I'll see if I can dissuade them from taking the vaccine though I don't know if it will help much as my mother's already tried. They seem set.

Let me get this straight.  Your relatives are taking a vaccine from China?  I don't think any Chinese vaccines are approved by the FDA for use in the US.

A Filipino cowboy?
(04-22-2021, 03:32 PM)Evangelium Wrote:
J Michael Wrote:
Evangelium Wrote:

A Filipino cowboy?

Sure...why not?
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan