Beach wear
Not funny. I was asking because  a beach person.
I don't know why this has rude replies that make me feel bad. I want to be an example for my kids
 I want to honor Our pure Mother. 
These replies make me very sad.
(06-08-2021, 05:59 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: Not funny. I was asking because  a beach person.
I don't know why this has rude replies that make me feel bad. I want to be an example for my kids
I'm small and can pull off anything. A bikini, a thong or anything else. But to keep hidden at the beach is important to me. Very unedifying responses.
I’m sorry that some of the responses made you feel bad. Do try to remember that this is the internet, and a lot of people like to pull the *gasps, clutching at pearls,* over things you wouldn’t. Some have opinions that might make you feel like a bad person or wrong for not feeling called to the same.

At the end of the day they aren’t in your life, they don’t dictate how you live, and it’s best not to let strangers modify your confidence on things. Of course, take what they say for what it is- I’m not implying you ignore them. But, after meditating on what some have to say, decide for yourself. This isn’t church teaching, it’s debatable, and left up to public opinion.

Don’t forget sunscreen the next time you go, though! If you’re anything like me, you’ll burn regardless, but it will help some. Bahaha.

(PS, I used to wear bikinis as recent as last year. I only stopped because I’m gonna be gaining weight from pregnancy, and I feel called to move towards one pieces.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kitten Kaboodle's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
(06-08-2021, 05:59 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: Not funny. I was asking because  a beach person.

I'm not sure what rubbed you the wrong way, but if it was the picture I posted, I'm sorry. I was just trying to ad a bit of humor. I didn't intend to make fun of the topic. Sorry....
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
(06-09-2021, 06:28 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote:

I'm not sure what rubbed you the wrong way, but if it was the picture I posted, I'm sorry. I was just trying to ad a bit of humor. I didn't intend to make fun of the topic. Sorry....

I personally thought it was funny. It really drove home the comments from above your post xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk