Covid Prevention and Treatment
(05-12-2021, 05:31 PM)Insanis Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 05:16 PM)J Michael Wrote: You're certainly entitled to your opinion.  Unless you can prove, however, beyond any reasonable doubt that homeopathy is ineffective, especially ineffective by definition, I along with millions of others, including infants and animals who know nothing about it and nothing about placebo, etc, who have benefited from it, very often in profound and tremendous fashion, will just have to vehemently disagree with you.

That is not how medical treatment works. One doesn't prove something "beyond a reasonable doubt" that something is ineffective. One proves it is effective.

Very well.  The efficacy of homeopathy has been shown time and time and time again by millions of prescriptions to millions (?)  of patients for over 200 years.

If you doubt me, do some research of homeopathic literature and case studies.  Or, even better, find yourself a qualified homeopath  (see my previous post about that) and try it yourself.  

Of course, you are welcome to continue to doubt, to juxtapose homeopathy and witchcraft, and to claim, without presenting any kind of proof (let alone proof "beyond a reasonable doubt"), that homeopathy doesn't work, etc., etc.  It will be your loss, though.

It's one thing to not understand it, to not know how it works and scratch your head and think, "Hey, that's pretty weird".  But to conclude that it does not work simply because you don't understand it and/or have no experience of it and/or have done no meaningful research into it strikes me as somewhat less than an honest, unbiased attitude or approach.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
(06-08-2021, 06:27 AM)john4118 Wrote: clean hands consistently, keep drops from spreading (wearing veils, covering hacks and sniffles), keep in any event one meter separated, limit time in encased or swarmed spaces, clean regularly contacted items and surfaces, and react properly if encountering COVID-19-like manifestations
But you repeat yourself......
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
(05-04-2021, 10:16 PM)DNJC.org Wrote: These are great!  Thanks for sharing.  I've come across the vitamin D and Zinc before but heard about boosting your Vitamin C. 

The key seems to be making sure if you get it you don't get bad pneumonia.  Years ago I knew an old ER doctor who swore by bactroban in the nose for preventing certain lung infections as well.

Well I can attest from personal experience now this works.  Fever never spiked, and never ended up getting a cough or lung infection.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DNJC.org's post:
  • J Michael
(06-16-2021, 09:49 PM)DNJC.org Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 10:16 PM)DNJC.org Wrote: These are great!  Thanks for sharing.  I've come across the vitamin D and Zinc before but heard about boosting your Vitamin C. 

The key seems to be making sure if you get it you don't get bad pneumonia.  Years ago I knew an old ER doctor who swore by bactroban in the nose for preventing certain lung infections as well.

Well I can attest from personal experience now this works.  Fever never spiked, and never ended up getting a cough or lung infection.

What was it that worked?  The bactroban (Rx required I believe-as "mupirocin") or the C, D, and Zinc?  Or both?

(06-17-2021, 10:00 AM)J Michael Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 09:49 PM)DNJC.org Wrote:

What was it that worked?  The bactroban (Rx required I believe-as "mupirocin") or the C, D, and Zinc?  Or both?

All of that.  It's part of my cold remedy.  Something is coming on, especially sinus or lung, I go to this.  Covid with bacterial pneumonia seems to be causing a lot of the bad hospitalizations.  I believe a lot of this starts in the sinuses before going to the lungs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DNJC.org's post:
  • J Michael