What decade were you born?
I thought that's better than asking exact age, because exact age can more easily be used to reveal identities of users.

I was born in the 1980s.
1960s
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptCrunch73's post:
  • Ambrosiano
(04-27-2021, 06:06 AM)Marmot Wrote: I thought that's better than asking exact age, because exact age can more easily be used to reveal identities of users.

I was born in the 1980s.
1990's.
I’m so the youngest one here... haha
2000s... or was it 200s?
A great variety so far!
1940's.

eek!
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
1990's
I’ll give you the exact year!
1980s :)
1960s
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.