It's a hoax!
Donald Trump being the "great white hope." to turn back the damage liberalism has wrought.

His admin did a lot to push LGBTQ worldwide and continued this insanity of "America as an idea" that caters only to minority-interests all the while grifting his loyal followers and in-turn screwing them all over while giving everything over to Israel.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • jovan66102, newenglandsun
Y2K. Hoax and government- media created conspiracy theory. You had to be a real tinfoil head, nutjob to believe such insanity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • newenglandsun
That humans came from apes
(05-02-2021, 03:18 PM)Eric F Wrote: Y2K. Hoax and government- media created conspiracy theory. You had to be a real tinfoil head, nutjob to believe such insanity.
My brother did and after I helped him re-roof his house in 2002 he paid me beans. Y2K pinto beans. 6 buckets full.

Crop circles -- my theory: just nerds up to mischief not UFOs

Computer Numerical Controlled Directed Energy Weapons. And as the CNC improved so has the intricacy of crop circles. The DEW are being used as a sort of giant LASIK surgery.

Didn't LASIK surgery become popular about the same time crop circles appeared on the scene?
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
Saw on the internet that if you take apart a very large flashlight battery it's filled with AA batteries. Don't try this at home.

Another hoax is if you speed up when you see a deerin the road the deer flys over the roof of your car..not true.