Working on new book!
It is on the enigma of the obvious non-existence of U.S. President Donald John Trump, Sr. I'm wondering if any one has any resources I can use to debunk the myth of this man's existence. Thanks!
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • ServusDei
(04-30-2021, 11:37 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: It is on the enigma of the obvious non-existence of U.S. President Donald John Trump, Sr. I'm wondering if any one has any resources I can use to debunk the myth of this man's existence. Thanks!
 You have left me little little room, but to scratch my head and ask "Say, what?"
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaoimhinPConnell's post:
  • J Michael
(05-02-2021, 12:46 AM)CaoimhinPConnell Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 11:37 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: It is on the enigma of the obvious non-existence of U.S. President Donald John Trump, Sr. I'm wondering if any one has any resources I can use to debunk the myth of this man's existence. Thanks!
 You have left me little little room, but to scratch my head and ask "Say, what?"
Or, with even greater brevity...."huh?"
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
My new book is on the enigma of the obvious non-existence of the United States of America. There are so many people these days who are convinced they live in America while in reality, they are in a giant film studio in England. North America, if it exists, has no people living in it.
(05-03-2021, 11:07 AM)Marmot Wrote: My new book is on the enigma of the obvious non-existence of the United States of America. There are so many people these days who are convinced they live in America while in reality, they are in a giant film studio in England. North America, if it exists, has no people living in it.

I know this is false because, in my area, we only ever see burqas on TV.
(05-03-2021, 11:11 AM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 11:07 AM)Marmot Wrote: My new book is on the enigma of the obvious non-existence of the United States of America. There are so many people these days who are convinced they live in America while in reality, they are in a giant film studio in England. North America, if it exists, has no people living in it.

No, it is true.  You just haven't figured out (or are just in denial) that you live in Tower Hamlets, London.  WAKE UP, CJAMP!!
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(05-03-2021, 12:19 PM)J Michael Wrote:

No, it is true.  You just haven't figured out (or are just in denial) that you live in Tower Hamlets, London.  WAKE UP, CJAMP!!

The other way I know this is true is that my TV has only five channels, not 100 with half in Arabic.
(05-03-2021, 12:51 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 12:19 PM)J Michael Wrote:

The other way I know this is true is that my TV has only five channels, not 100 with half in Arabic.
Adjust the rabbit ears and you'll get the other 95.

[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
The Left has fulfilled its Utopian vision of the United States of America!
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.