"At Least 9,245 Americans Tested Positive for COVID-19 After Vaccination; 132 Dead"
Okay, the 'Yale Doctor' has been discounted by a few as a 'quack', so how about the CDC (which appears in denial of even its own data)?

Interesting article here:

Article Wrote:theepochtimes.com

At Least 9,245 Americans Tested Positive for COVID-19 After Vaccination; 132 Dead
By Zachary Stieber

The number of documented so-called breakthrough COVID-19 cases has climbed above 9,000, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

As of April 16, 9,245 people tested positive for COVID-19 at least two weeks after getting their final COVID-19 vaccine, the health agency reported.

About 9 percent, or 835, required hospitalization, and 132 died.

Of the hospitalized patients, 241 were said to be asymptomatic or having an illness not related to COVID-19, and 20 of the deaths were reported as asymptomatic or not related to the disease, which is caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

The numbers are from 46 U.S. states and territories. It’s not clear which four states are not submitting the breakthrough case figures to the agency, which is known as the CDC.

The numbers are an undercount because the CDC’s surveillance system is passive and relies on voluntary reporting from state health departments. Additionally, not all breakthrough cases will be identified because of a lack of testing. <<<[Nota Bene! If you don't look for something, you're very unlikely to find it]

“These surveillance data are a snapshot and help identify patterns and look for signals among vaccine breakthrough cases. As CDC and state health departments shift to focus only on investigating vaccine breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization or death, those data will be regularly updated and posted every Friday,” the agency said in a statement.

A breakthrough case means a person gets COVID-19 despite being vaccinated and having two or more weeks elapse since their final dose. Two of the three vaccines authorized for use in the United States require two doses.

The CDC says vaccines are still effective, noting that the breakthrough cases represent a small number of those who have been vaccinated.

Clinical trials reviewed by drug regulators showed Pfizer’s vaccine to be 95 percent effective in preventing infection by the CCP virus, Moderna’s to be 94 percent effective, and Johnson & Johnson’s to be 66.9 percent effective.

The Johnson & Johnson shot was tested after variants began circulating, unlike the others.

As of April 30, over 100 million Americans have been fully vaccinated against the CCP virus. Fully vaccinated means getting two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna jab or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Also on Friday, the number of adverse events reported to the passive Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) was updated, reaching over 133,000.

The system, which federal authorities encourage people to submit reports to, now has reports of 3,607 post-vaccination deaths.

There were also 2,527 recorded life-threatening cases, over 1,600 cases of permanent disability, and nearly 8,500 cases where patients required hospitalization.

The CDC says on its website that “VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.”

Agency physicians, along with regulators from the Food and Drug Administration, review each case report of death.

“A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths,” the CDC said in an April 27 statement.
Looks like what amounted to an Hypothesis on the Yale Doctor's part, could become a theory and soon proved as scientific fact. The data, despite a high degree of what amounts to a form of censorship, seems to support the idea there could be some increasing untoward issues ahead.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 4 users Like Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael, SacraCor714, Sed libera nos
Yes, but...
Yes, but....
Yes, but.....
That Epoch Times, owned by the Falun Gong (whatever the heck that is!), they're...
JUst
NoT
tO BeE
TRUsteD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dintcha no dat?

cuz thays gots an agenda.....

Besides....we sed so.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 3 users Like J Michael's post:
  • Anon777, austenbosten, Zedta
Ya, I get that, but on the other hand, their history may actually make them more believable than a talking head on the MSM or libtard columnist.

These guys may have ties to a sinister, but perhaps misunderstood religious faction, but if the Red Chinese want them decimated and wiped from the face of the planet, they must be pushing all the 'wrong' buttons...so I think they are very much worth what they publish and this story is one of those.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Anon777, J Michael
Here's what Epoch Times has to say about it:

Quote:What is the Relationship between The Epoch Times and Falun Gong?
October 01, 2020 21:17
While The Epoch Times was founded by Falun Gong practitioners, it is an independent business that neither represents Falun Gong nor is owned by it.
Beginning in the summer of 2000, the founders of The Epoch Times sought to pit honest, factual reporting—the truth insofar as they were able to discover it—against the lies, disinformation, and censorship of the Chinese Communist Party.
They had a powerful reason for doing so: as Falun Gong practitioners, they were targets of the Party’s latest round of religious persecution. Family, friends, and colleagues were endangered as the full weight of the communist state was brought against them.
The Epoch Times was started as a Chinese-language website in part to oppose this brutal persecution by bringing the benefits of a free press to the Chinese diaspora and, through the internet, China itself.
There have been consequences for this independent media outlet that dared to take on the lies of one of the most powerful nations on earth. In the fall of 2000, underground bureaus in China were rolled up. Several of our staff received long prison sentences and suffered horrific torture.
Here in the United States and around the world, Chinese consulates sought to turn the Chinese community against The Epoch Times. Cyber attacks have often been launched against our servers. In Hong Kong, thugs attempted to smash our printing press.
But The Epoch Times has not only endured, it has prospered. Our Chinese-language edition is the biggest independent Chinese media outlet in the world, and our English-language edition is now the fastest-growing newspaper in the United States.
The secret to The Epoch Times’ success lies in its beginning: a fierce independence and a dedication to telling the truth. Readers around the world are hungry for news that is independent of governments, corporations, or political parties. And they want an alternative to the agenda-driven news that unfortunately dominates so much of media today.
https://help.theepochtimes.com/hc/en-us/...Falun-Gong-

I was being facetious.  Hope you know that :-)!
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Zedta
Ya, I just wanted to put it in the narrative for others who may not know about their roots and what the CCP has done to them for their faith.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
Makes you wonder about future long term effects.
[-] The following 4 users Like AnaCarolina1's post:
  • Anon777, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael, Zedta
This is not a vaccine. It is experimental gene therapy. It was whipped out so fast that we didn't have time to properly develop it or test it. 

My sister had Covid a few weeks ago. She had all the symptoms: loss of taste and smell, cough, fever, etc. She took two tests. One came back positive and the other came back negative. 

If we can't even properly test for this disease, how can we possibly develop an effective vaccine for it?!
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
[-] The following 4 users Like SacraCor714's post:
  • Anon777, ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael, Zedta
(05-04-2021, 06:10 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: Makes you wonder about future long term effects.

Precisely and very much the real question. This will be in the history books as the largest scale mass vaccination scheme ever concocted (dwarfing the Polio Epidemic) and then carried out in an entire global 'attack'. The historians will marvel over how complacent and cooperative the masses were; to take 'vaccines' (they are not really vaccines in the classic sense, they are immune system modifiers, more closely) that were most all experimental (this boggles the mind), not fully tested, especially on humans (at least until now), from manufacturers who are free from any liability if a recipient is injured by the vaccine.

What could go wrong? Who'll care, they can't sue us.

Can just hear it.

Some virologists are very concerned with long term effects, years later perhaps. Brings to mind the whole Simian Virus 40 thing. A whole generation,my generation, got this vaccine at school. I remember getting two or three vaccinations. Now, many years later, they are discovering that this virus, SV 40, has mutated DNA, causing increasingly more outbreaks, in the Boomer and later generations, of adenocarcinoma, Leukemia, Heart Disease, Liver and Kidney diseases, rarely seen before us.

This roller coaster is just gettin' started, I fear.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
(05-04-2021, 06:52 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 06:10 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: Makes you wonder about future long term effects.

Precisely and very much the real question. This will be in the history books as the largest scale mass vaccination scheme ever concocted (dwarfing the Polio Epidemic) and then carried out in an entire global 'attack'. The historians will marvel over how complacent and cooperative the masses were; to take 'vaccines' (they are not really vaccines in the classic sense, they are immune system modifiers, more closely) that were most all experimental (this boggles the mind), not fully tested, especially on humans (at least until now), from manufacturers who are free from any liability if a recipient is injured by the vaccine.

What could go wrong? Who'll care, they can't sue us.

Can just hear it.

Some virologists are very concerned with long term effects, years later perhaps. Brings to mind the whole Simian Virus 40 thing. A whole generation,my generation, got this vaccine at school. I remember getting two or three vaccinations. Now, many years later, they are discovering that this virus, SV 40, has mutated DNA, causing increasingly more outbreaks, in the Boomer and later generations, of adenocarcinoma, Leukemia, Heart Disease, Liver and Kidney diseases, rarely seen before us.

This roller coaster is just gettin' started, I fear.

Many are calling the likes of you and me and others of like mind here fanatics, alarmists, quacks, anti-vaxxers (okay, I admit, I'm pretty much an anti-vaxxer---so what?), etc, etc.  I've seen enough real damage from real vaccines to know that what we actually see is the tip of the berg.  With this "thing" which is virtually untested, unapproved, experimental I'm afraid that there really will be a whirlwind to reap, both in the short and long terms.  Oy vey!  Your last sentence says it all.  And, the manufacturers are not and will not be held liable for anything.  That in itself should tell people something!

[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Zedta
My wife is an ICU nurse who works with Covid patients. We are currently experiencing an outbreak of the B117 UK variant. As most of the older population has had the vaccine (mrna), this wave is particularly hitting the younger population. What is not reported is that obesity in the general population, and amongst women especially, is driving large numbers into critical care. And most have multiple comorbidities. And perhaps what people do not understand is that even if you recover from a week or 2 stay in the ICU, it takes a long time to recover, sometimes very long.

It's your choice, if you do not want the vaccine, do not get the vaccine. I think the science is generally fairly solid behind this. Life is a risk. Did you know that 1 in 1000 women on birth control pills will develop blood clots? Not that I would recommend birth control pills for reasons other than hormonal therapy. Some possible random side effect occurring is a possibility, but the damage done to your body from getting Covid is astronomically more likely. Have you looked at the side effects report on the VAERS? Some serious things, but many ridiculous things like pain and tenderness; as well as many things that happen because of the human condition when a long sharp piece of metal is plunged into the muscle and foreign bodies are injected into tissue. The vaccine in America has been given to 100 million or more people. In a population that large, how many people do you think end in the hospital from weird life threatening things every week? Tens of thousands.

Did the sister above who tested positive and then negative have a time delay between the two tests? If so, the most likely explanation is that she was not infectious at the time of the second test, and her body's antibody system had already defeated the virus. The vaccine works in an analogous way. The first does of the mrna vaccine is a fire alarm drill. Causes the body to go to the drawing board and come up with an antibody, some t cells and b cells put on standby. Second dose cause the body to react vigorously through a full blown immune response. The body now remembers.

Some people will naturally have uniqueness that causes the body to be unable to come up with anything at the drawing board. It is these people who will get sick even after being vaccinated. And those people who have bodies that really can't figure out the antibody problem, it is these people who get really sick and need antibody treatment. And maybe they will live even. And some people think that hydroxychloroquine will work as a treatment, even though numerous studies show otherwise. The amusing part in this is that the known and very serious side effects of hydroxychloroquine far outweigh any reported side effects of the vaccines.

And yes, many years ago there were only a few vaccines available. And now there are many more. And now life expectancy is much higher. The two factors are not unrelated.