"At Least 9,245 Americans Tested Positive for COVID-19 After Vaccination; 132 Dead"
Quote:Actually, it is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_culture

What does this have to do with your contention that they are somehow developing cultures ever after the Ct value hits 40.  How is such a culture developed?  From what? 

Quote:This is a blasphemy. No Catholic may hold this opinion. God does not positively will abortion-tainted medical treatments.

Which part of Moderna especially has been tainted by abortion?  It was not designed or developer or produce using abortion cell lines.  It was tested using abortion cell lines after production had begun.  How does some misguided scientist in a lab testing a vaccine using fetal cell lines taint the design and production of this?  If you design a new drug, but somebody entirely removed from you, tests in unethical manners, are people now supposed to not take drug?  The scientists who design and develop mrna vaccine were inspired by Almighty God.
(05-10-2021, 07:42 PM)Happy Boy Wrote: What does this have to do with your contention that they are somehow developing cultures ever after the Ct value hits 40.  How is such a culture developed?  From what?

What are you talking about? A negative culture indicates that the virus was not found in the specimen. When culture is negative for a specimen that had previously tested "positive" according to RT-PCR, we can say that the PCR result was a false positive.

(05-10-2021, 07:42 PM)Happy Boy Wrote: Which part of Moderna especially has been tainted by abortion?

(05-10-2021, 07:42 PM)Happy Boy Wrote: It was tested using abortion cell lines after production had begun.
(05-05-2021, 07:05 PM)Happy Boy Wrote: And yes, many years ago there were only a few vaccines available.  And now there are many more.  And now life expectancy is much higher.  The two factors are not unrelated.
Correlation does not prove causation.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
More supportive wood for this fire here:

[Image: icon.vaccine2.jpg]7,766 DEAD 330,218 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

[Image: icon.vaccine2.jpg]OSHA Tells Employers They May Be Liable For ‘Any Adverse Reactions’ If They Mandate COVID Shots

That last one could prove quite problematic for employers who force vaccination on their employees. I suppose, we shall see as this evolves.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
Quote:[Image: icon.vaccine2.jpg]7,766 DEAD 330,218 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”
But that's just a tiny drop in the bucket---doesn't mean a thing, really.  The vaccines are God's gift to mankind.  They are harmless.  We know that.  We know because we.....say so.

Quote:[Image: icon.vaccine2.jpg]OSHA Tells Employers They May Be Liable For ‘Any Adverse Reactions’ If They Mandate COVID Shots
One can but hope and pray.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(05-17-2021, 12:48 PM)J Michael Wrote:
Quote:[Image: icon.vaccine2.jpg]7,766 DEAD 330,218 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”
But that's just a tiny drop in the bucket---doesn't mean a thing, really.  The vaccines are God's gift to mankind.  They are harmless.  We know that.  We know because we.....say so.
As 'they' so often screamed about the virus:

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!
 Now, with the jab, we hear crickets...
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael