Dr. John Lee, Prof of Pathology UK - Unlocked Documentary!
BRILLIANT: Dr. John Lee, Prof of Pathology UK - Unlocked Documentary!

Doubtful regarding his thoughts on certain vaccines, but generally very interesting.

[-] The following 2 users Like Sed libera nos's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta
(05-03-2021, 12:59 PM)Sed libera nos Wrote: BRILLIANT: Dr. John Lee, Prof of Pathology UK - Unlocked Documentary!

If only everyone could hear this. Perhaps, even if only a few get what he's talking about, things may begin to return to normal in society...but then, the society is under attack and the virus was just an excuse to add leverage and compliance with what are, in the end, draconian, tyrannical political aims.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • J Michael
Well, I don't know whether I should be surprised or not, but at least I heard a few interesting things here. What do you think of it?
https://tv.gab.com/channel/sensus_fideli...8bcbdee645
(05-04-2021, 06:45 AM)Mr. Cowboy Wrote: Well, I don't know whether I should be surprised or not, but at least I heard a few interesting things here. What do you think of it?
Any way you can summarize this?  I, for one, don't have time to sit in front of the computer for over 1.5 hours to watch one video.  Thanks!!
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
OK, one piece of evidence that is added to a mountain of evidence that COVID-19 was just a scamdemic intended to be a way for totalitarians to totaliarian.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobCatholic's post:
  • antiquarian
(05-04-2021, 11:53 AM)J Michael Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 06:45 AM)Mr. Cowboy Wrote: Well, I don't know whether I should be surprised or not, but at least I heard a few interesting things here. What do you think of it?
Any way you can summarize this?  I, for one, don't have time to sit in front of the computer for over 1.5 hours to watch one video.  Thanks!!

Sure thing, just let me watch it again, this time paying attention. It lasted around 40 minutes or so, more or less. I didn't watch it more than that.

I'm a little out of it. I can barely keep up with the madness, especially with so many people speaking at once. These things happen too fast and furthermore they go too far! From what I can remember, the woman in the video went to certain business and scientific meetings and found out that the people here were involved in what I call a conspiracy to turn people into something else. She claims that technology has advanced quite far and that it is hidden from us. It has advanced so far that if you get certain biosensors injected into you, it can detect whether you're lying, whether you're having an aggressive thought, etc. and all the information is kept in your phone.

Also, there is a strange potential for what I call a weird gene synthetic thing-y to spread to people who aren't even vaccinated, as there is a large number of people who report having problems after having contact with vaccinated persons. Can you believe we've entered into an age where such obscene things are beginning to happen on such a massive scale? It is as if we are waking up to a nightmare!

Got any tips on how to prepare for such a scenario, one that's becoming too real?

EDIT: In any case, I put it here to see what you guys think of this. It sounds insane but well, it doesn't mean she's necessarily wrong.