Unpleasant development re Irish man who challenged police closing SSPX church.
" In Revenge Attack, Irish Police Abduct Christian Activist’s Children…"

Some here may recall the post showing Irish police closing down an SSPX service recently. The footage is still available here, but can also be seen in the linked page below:  This story now continues.......

https://freepress.ie/2021/05/in-revenge-...-children/
[-] The following 2 users Like Sed libera nos's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
And the train of fascism just keeps on rolling along, gathering steam. And so it will continue as long as the people let it.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
The Troubles, Part 2 for absolutely no good reason.
Things that can't go on forever don't.
What a bunch of psychotic bastards.
Would you like a bit of irony?

This is the Preamble to the Irish Constitution:

In the Name of the Most Holy Trinity, from Whom is all authority and to Whom, as our final end, all actions both of men and States must be referred,

We, the people of Éire,

Humbly acknowledging all our obligations to our Divine Lord, Jesus Christ, Who sustained our fathers through centuries of trial,

Gratefully remembering their heroic and unremitting struggle to regain the rightful independence of our Nation,

And seeking to promote the common good, with due observance of Prudence, Justice, and Charity, so that the dignity and freedom of the individual may be assured, true social order attained, the unity of our country restored, and concord established with other nations,

Do hereby adopt, enact, and give to ourselves this Constitution.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 6 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, HailGilbert, HedgeKnight, J Michael, MyLady, PilgrimMichelangelo