Prayers against evil?
Question 
Which ones are we permitted to say, especially for others?
The St Michael Prayer.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 5 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, HailGilbert, Margaret-Mary, SeeTheLight, ServusDei
Are you asking about these sorts of prayers?  Listen to Fr. Ripperger explain it:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matas's post:
  • dahveed
I'd recommend Fr Ripperger's book from that Podcast above, which describes which prayers you have authority to pray, and how to modify existing prayers for others to not transgress authority.

These are two prayers by Vatican Exorcist Fr Gabriel Amorth from the Church's Handbook of Minor Exorcisms that are allowed to be prayed by the Laity.  I would suggest praying a Prayer Against Retaliation if the person you're praying for is particularly demonically-afflicted.  It's better if you can get them to pray the first one as this first prayer has great Deliverance Power, and I've seen people freed from demonic affliction by praying it.

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

Lord Jesus, you came to heal our wounded and troubled hearts.
I beg you to heal the torments that cause anxiety in my heart;
I beg you, in a particular way, to heal all which are the cause of sin.
I beg you to come into my life and heal me of the psychological harms
that struck me in my early years and from the injuries that they caused throughout my life.

Lord Jesus, you know my burdens. I lay them all on your Good Shepherd's Heart.
I beseech you & -by the merits of the great, open wounds in your heart & -to heal the small wounds that are in mine.
Heal the pain of my memories, so that nothing that has happened to me will cause me to remain in pain and anguish, filled with anxiety.

Heal, O Lord, all those wounds that have been the cause of all the evil that is rooted in my life.
I want to forgive all those who have offended me.

Look to those inner sores that make me unable to forgive.
You who came to forgive the afflicted of heart, please, heal my own heart.

Heal, my Lord Jesus, those intimate wounds that cause my physical illness.
I offer you my heart. Accept it, Lord; purify it and give me the sentiments of your Divine Heart.
Help me to be meek and humble.

Heal me, O Lord, from the pain caused by the death of my loved ones, which is oppressing me.
Grant me to regain peace and joy in the knowledge that you are the Resurrection and the Life.
Make me an authentic witness to your Resurrection, your victory over sin and death, your living presence among us. Amen.

-----

This is a good prayer to pray for other people:

A PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE

My Lord, you are all-powerful, you are God, you are Father.
We beg you through the intercession and help of the archangels Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel
for the deliverance of our brothers and sisters who are enslaved by the evil one.
All saints of heaven, come to our aid.

From anxiety, sadness and obsessions,
we beg you, free us, O Lord.
From hatred, fornication, envy,
From thoughts of jealousy, rage, and death,
From every thought of suicide and abortion,
From every form of sinful sexuality,
From every division in our family and every harmful friendship,
From every sort of spell, malefice, witchcraft, and every form of the occult,

Lord, you who said, "I leave you peace, my peace I give you," grant that, through the intercession of the Virgin Mary,
we may be liberated from every evil spell and enjoy your peace always, in the name of Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
[-] The following 4 users Like Macksbeard's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, dahveed, HailGilbert, Margaret-Mary
(05-03-2021, 06:38 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: Which ones are we permitted to say, especially for others?
If it's a loved one get them the medal 

Begone Satan! Never tempt me with your vanities! Evil are the things thous profferest, Crink thou thine own poison. Amen 
[With these emphatic words in constant presence, Satan cannot even approach.]

https://www.zieglers.com/blog/why-the-de...-crucifix/

The letters outlining the rim of the medal are the initial letters of a Latin prayer of exorcism: VRSNSMV - SMQLIVB, standing for “Vade retro Santana! Nanquam suade mihi vana! Sunt mala quae libas. Ipse venena bibas!”

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 3 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, HailGilbert, Margaret-Mary
You can say Our Father.
[-] The following 2 users Like Marmot's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, benedicite
(05-04-2021, 08:14 AM)Marmot Wrote: You can say Our Father.
I would also suggest that you say the Hail Mary.
But also that you try to live in communion with God. There is nothing that the devil hates more than someone who is trying to live the holiness that God is calling them to live. This would be much more effective than if you just say 'deliverance' prayers that you have learned to be against the devil. One simple sign of the cross well made could put him to flight.
[-] The following 2 users Like benedicite's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, Matas
(05-05-2021, 12:57 AM)benedicite Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 08:14 AM)Marmot Wrote: You can say Our Father.
I would also suggest that you say the Hail Mary.
But also that you try to live in communion with God. There is nothing that the devil hates more than someone who is trying to live the holiness that God is calling them to live. This would be much more effective than if you just say 'deliverance' prayers that you have learned to be against the devil. One simple sign of the cross well made could put him to flight.

I agree with you benedicte, and I'll state what may seem obvious to most of us.  Speaking to those who may be attracted to this thread out of curiosity:  be aware that there are caveats.  The 'deliverance prayers' are not like 'magic incantations.' 

Fr. Ripperger warns the reader and gives advise in the Introduction to his book.  Knowing what "authority" means is very important.  One must have one's own spiritual life in order before one starts using these prayers to help others, and so the necessity of living and attaining a spiritual life of sanctifying grace is vital.  You can't be falling into mortal sin all the time.  Fr. Ripperger also emphasizes a devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary.  He stresses that we "remain under Her mantle (of protection)" but that "this only comes when we never offend Her Son and have perfect confidence in Her."