Are there any traditional priests accepting urgent Mass and prayer requests online?
Basically, my wife’s aunt has advanced bone cancer. It looks like survival solely by natural means is nearly impossible. So, as indicated in the title, is there any society of priests that accepts stipends for urgent intentions?
[-] The following 2 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • ActusFidei313, Ambrosiano
My pastor does, though I'm not sure how far in advance he's booked.  St. Mary of Victories Catholic Church.  I'd suggest calling the parish phone number, towards the bottom of the page.  He usually answers it himself.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steven's post:
  • FultonFan
(05-04-2021, 02:22 PM)Steven Wrote: My pastor does, though I'm not sure how far in advance he's booked.  St. Mary of Victories Catholic Church.  I'd suggest calling the parish phone number, towards the bottom of the page.  He usually answers it himself.

Contact the FSSP Seminary in Denton, NE (402) 797-7700. There are lots of Priests there, and not having a Parish, at least one of them should be able to accept an emergency Mass stipend.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • FultonFan, Sword of St. Michael
(05-04-2021, 03:27 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 02:22 PM)Steven Wrote: My pastor does, though I'm not sure how far in advance he's booked.  St. Mary of Victories Catholic Church.  I'd suggest calling the parish phone number, towards the bottom of the page.  He usually answers it himself.

Contact the FSSP Seminary in Denton, NE (402) 797-7700. There are lots of Priests there, and not having a Parish, at least one of them should be able to accept an emergency Mass stipend.
Thank you to you both, abundantly.
I will pray for her also.