Italian newspaper today " Ratzinger’s unequivocal text: “I have not abdicated”.
(05-05-2021, 08:50 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: "Kneeling to the Jews"?  What do you mean?
Because I cannot quote Sede sources outside of the specific forum, all I will do is link this article which talks about it.

http://www.traditionalmass.org/images/ar...enJews.pdf

Pretty much, the Good Friday Mass originally had a section which was specifically for the repentance of the Jews. This section was changed over and over again, adding a genuflection, removing “un-inter-religious” langauge, and then Ratzinger comes along and changes the section into some strange, bizarre prayer which is totally different from the original because of “Catholic-Jewish relations”. 

This same thing was tried before in the reign of Pius XI and during the time of Cardinal Merry del Val and was rejected completely. 

The article discusses it very well and also, since I know you are of the SSPX position, quotes from the SSPX on this same matter a lot so it isn’t too biased in any way. The SSPX responded very negatively to what Ratzinger did as well, and the article just lays out the history of the specific section I am speaking about, and why the changes Ratzinger made are contrary to the Faith.
“Take my advice and live for a long, long time. Because the maddest thing a man can do in this life is to let himself die.” 

“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!” 

- Don Quixote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Italian newspaper today " Ratzinger’s unequivocal text: “I have not abdicated”. - by Memories_in_Rain - 05-05-2021, 09:25 PM