Lovely Interview with CMRI Nun
Interesting interview with a sister of the CMRI.  What's fascinating to me is that she speaks with a great deal of wisdom, especially in the realm of dealing with people; even if I may disagree with her position I can certainly sympathize with how she came to be where she is today. Worth the hour watch just for her humble insights. I love how she says 'we do not call people heretics"--her spirit is truly Christian in charity.  Much of what she speaks about corresponds to how I was catechized in Orthodoxy. 

"Orthodoxy is not so much a matter of the head. It is something living, and it's of the heart." --Bl. Seraphim of Platina

"Beauty will save the world." --Fyodor Dostoevsky

"You shall know the truth, and it will make you odd." --Flannery O'Connor
You might want to re-upload the video.  I'm assuming you meant to put up the Sister Mary Bernadette interview. 

She's a lovely person.  I'm glad to have heard more than an hour of her insights after mass over the years.  She has prayed for me and my loved ones many a time.
[-] The following 2 users Like MacPasquale's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, PilgrimMichelangelo
Woops...trying again:

And if that doesn't work here is the link: 

--M.
"Orthodoxy is not so much a matter of the head. It is something living, and it's of the heart." --Bl. Seraphim of Platina

"Beauty will save the world." --Fyodor Dostoevsky

"You shall know the truth, and it will make you odd." --Flannery O'Connor
(05-04-2021, 10:08 PM)MacPasquale Wrote: You might want to re-upload the video.  I'm assuming you meant to put up the Sister Mary Bernadette interview. 

She's a lovely person.  I'm glad to have heard more than an hour of her insights after mass over the years.  She has prayed for me and my loved ones many a time.
 I second this! Also had the opportunity to meet with her a few times when the nuns were still in Eastie.
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptCrunch73's post:
  • PilgrimMichelangelo