Freemasonry
There is a deliberacy involved in Freemasonry to mislead away from Catholicism. And lately, especially since since the calculated Da Vince Code assault and the following outcry from catholics worldwide, the masons seem to have launched a public relations campaign targeting young people.

Also, I think, to cloud or discredit damning reveals a disinformation barrage has been launched

For example...

Indians vs Giants - America

Which leads to things like this...

Which ends in tears

Don't join the Lodge

PS I just listened a Mike Jones podcast where he rips, again, on Malachy Martin but give a free pass to Freemasons.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
When I think about it, what two acqaintences of mine said to masons was "I see you are a travelling man" which is followed by the mason saying "yes I'am" and when asked where he was travelling to he replies "to the East in search of knowledge". Another one I learned (assuming it's true) was

1st man. I see you have a spider on you (masonic ring) where did you get it ?
2nd man. On a trash heap at King Solomon's temple.
1st man. Did you pay much ?
2nd man. I paid with my life

In both cases the masons got very angry and said they had no idea what they were talking about. I heard another story from a guy at an airport who just for fun, tried the first line on a well dressed elderly man with a masonic ring. The guy came back with a policeman, who said something like "this man said he has no idea what you're talking about and you're beginning to scare him".
(05-20-2021, 04:58 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: PS I just listened a Mike Jones podcast where he rips, again, on Malachy Martin but give a free pass to Freemasons.

He has had a axe to grind with Malachi Martin for a long time.  He accused him of being an agent for B’Nai Brith.  I believe it’s because Fr Martin refuted his criticism of Pope Pius Xll.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
(05-20-2021, 10:27 AM)Bonaventure Wrote: Cite me an instance in recent history (i.e., the past 50 years) where anyone is been suspended or expelled from any body of Masonry for divulging "secrets."  I'm not aware of any instance myself.
That's just because they have been thrown into a dark dungeon instead!